2022 Girls Softball

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The softball team is currently up 10-0 in the 3rd inning of the deciding game 3 of the Super Regionals over the #3 overall seed Virginia Tech.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Very impressed with the hitting on this team suddenly.
I didn’t think we had any real chance to get to OKC as recently as a couple of weeks ago.

Congrats to the softball gators!

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
3 games and I didn't see the VT coaches actually coach at all. Just a whole lot of crying about illegal pitches. They recieved their first today down 10-0 and made a big scene despite the girl clearly leaping.
On the flip side Walton and his staff actually coached to the final pitch. VT acted as though they only needed to show up and they were going to OKC. That didn't work out to well.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
3 games and I didn't see the VT coaches actually coach at all. Just a whole lot of crying about illegal pitches. They recieved their first today down 10-0 and made a big scene despite the girl clearly leaping.
On the flip side Walton and his staff actually coached to the final pitch. VT acted as though they only needed to show up and they were going to OKC. That didn't work out to well.
He got booted in a game vs Kentucky.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow Lady Gators left for dead during the SEC schedule and are now heading to the WCWS in dominant fashion. Go Gators!!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

It typically takes several games if not seasons to develop a dislike for a college softball coach but the VT coach has found a way to make you hate him in a matter of innings.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Being at home and that rain-delayed 6 - 0 game 1 really primed them for fail. All those illegal pitches called in game 2 loss screwed up their minds for a game 3 steamrolling.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It typically takes several games if not seasons to develop a dislike for a college softball coach but the VT coach has found a way to make you hate him in a matter of innings.
I feel the same way about Alabama's coach the "Gut: Murphy

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Well what ever you call the Alabama coach the wheels are coming off.
6 girls have entered the portal including their #2 pitcher Lexi Kilfoy who could go anywhere. Add in losing Wallace to us and KB Sides to arkie last year and things aren't going so well.
Of course a&m is trying to buy their way out of mediocrity again, so maybe rumors of Murphy jumping may be going around.
Of course we can expect a run at Walton from the oil barons ourselves.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think Mulphy is leaving because Fouts and Shipman(catcher) are coming back for 5th year.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s hitting it.
Did sound like it.

Sounds religious though...
"I want to thank the University of Alabama for everything they have done for me," she said. "For instilling greatness, pure love, passion, and family. It’s been the best 4 years of my life. I’ve learned so much from this place. I believe Jesus has a plan, and has lead me to exactly where I need to be. I will continue to thank the Lord for any door that closes, because he knows how to open them too.

"Thats why I will stay HOME, and keep bleeding crimson. This is a Home and a culture that will pump through my veins until the good Lord calls me. You’ll see me proudly wearing the A next year. I don’t have to think twice about that."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator