2022 NCAA Pick 'Em Thread: Thanks for playing!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry, you are picking the spreads? Is that really true? Because if it is I need to know that.
I've come to the conclusion once and for all that most of my membership is on hard drugs. Good Christ.

If you'd like refund, just say the word.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Are you picking the spreads or not? Don't we have a right to know where they come from? If you are I want to know so I can look at them and compare. Only an idiot would not do that.
Did you really not read the rules of the game in the first post? You don't have a "right" to know diddly crap.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHO MAKES THE SPREADS OR WHERE THEY CAME FROM? Everyone picks from the same spread!

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
you-better-bring-your-a-game-give-it-all-you-got.gif

saltyg8r

Past caring
Lifetime Member
Dec 12, 2020
Did you really not read the rules of the game in the first post? You don't have a "right" to know diddly crap.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHO MAKES THE SPREADS OR WHERE THEY CAME FROM? Everyone picks from the same spread!

I’m in. And I’m still taking LSU.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
LOL I am done here. The rules have been exactly the same the last four years with Pick 'Em, nothing has changed. If anyone wants a refund just PM me.

I have no idea why, but so many members have become whiny babies the last few months. Some of you complain CONSTANTLY. I don't get it.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
With respect...that should tell you something.
Your site, your rules, your games...we get that but you can't make people like it.
You get mad because people have a difference of opinion.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Fck most of us get it and strangely have no issue with it. There’s a diff between Vegas spreads on some games here due to local betting preferences to even divides in bets. This is designed to ultimately help all betters out, not the Pick Em manager

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Oh, I got it. I'm just going back and forth on them. Nortre Dame screws me over EVERY TIME it seems. No matter how I pick their games they always beat me win/lose/or draw. If I pick'em to beat the spread they don't. If I pick them to not make the spread they don't. Touchdown Jesus hates me it seems.
Give us a hint which way your leaning, I need all the help I can get.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well now that I know what's up I'll pick accordingly.
In all seriousness, how does the way I do it change one single iota of how you pick? The spread number is the spread number, no matter who places it. Usually I go with the early Vegas number, sometimes I alter it depending on the bias of our members. I don't change them once they are set. I still honestly have no idea how it would change your approach.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
In all seriousness, how does the way I do it change one single iota of how you pick? The spread number is the spread number, no matter who places it. Usually I go with the early Vegas number, sometimes I alter it depending on the bias of our members. I don't change them once they are set. I still honestly have no idea how it would change your approach.
With respect...it was you who started complaining...why?

Most of us know you don't follow Vegas...your game...your rules...I'm cool with that.

WE haven't changed.

So what's the issue?

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Vegas generated spreads have proven to be wholistically inaccurate. They’re no experts than you and I unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.