2022 NCAA Pick 'Em Thread: Thanks for playing!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Here are the players. We only had 29 play last year - this is an incredible turnout.

1. bradgator2
2. NVGator
3. RiverRat
4. CaseyGator
5. Durty South Swamp
6. dphgator96
7. LaylaGator
8. Oklahoma Gator
9. Joegator96
10. TN G8tr
11. jdh5484
12. gatormandan
13. cartman302
14. GBHOR
15. Gulfstream
16. Zambo
17. MJMGator
18. Bait'n Gator
19. Egor's Assistant
20. Kcroy420
21. FlyingGator
22. Frozen Gator
23. deuce
24. URGatorBait
25. GatorJ
26. GatorBart
27. gatorfan81
28. Mgnihilo
29. gardnerwebbgator
30. Fodderwing
31. B52G8rAC
32. Gatormac2112
33. G. Gordon Gator
34. GR8 2B
35. saltyg8r
36. DocZaius
37. Gatorgirl4life
38. Alchemist
39. Gator by the Sea
40. NOLAGATOR
41. jaywalker72
42. PCGatorAlum
43. Mr2Bits
44. Tatergator
45. Defend the Swamp
46. Ironhead
47. abefroman
48. PaulDrake
49. ultragator
50. KeyWestGator
51. neteng
52. Pablos Tunnel
53. Sam16
54. RocketCityGator
55. Thick&ThinG8r

Here are the final payout numbers:

1. $619
2. $136
3. $105
4. $87
5. $74
6. $56
7. $50
8. $43
9. $37
10. $31

Here are some important notes. Please read:

1. First off, you are responsible for making your picks on time. Needless to say, missing a week would almost certainly torpedo your shot at a top slot. Game picks lock 30 minutes before kickoff, and you'll have at least 5 days to make your picks. The system will send out a reminder to make your picks 48 hours before the first kickoff. If you miss a game or miss a week, please do not come crying to me to make some kind of exception - I do not have the capability in the software to make anyone else's picks anyway. Picks should generally take very little time. You can continue to make any changes to your picks right up to 30 minutes before kickoff. Your fellow players will celebrate if you miss weeks, so don’t give them the satisfaction.

2. I won't be bothering with a complex tiebreaker-points system. At the end of this year, if you are tied with someone else, I will simply combine those pay slots and pay it out equally. The one exception is the champion. I will probably create tiebreakers for the bowl games in the rare case that two or more people are going to tie for #1 - I want a clear winner to this contest.

Season will cover every SEC game and the SECCG. To round out each week to 15 games, I will pick other interesting games from around the nation. As a final grand bang to the end of the season, we will pick ALL the Bowl games and all the playoff games.

This will be the single thread for the entire 2022 Pick ‘Em season – keep all league chatter in here. Every week, I will update the thread title with the weekly winner(s) and post the stats here.

How to play:

First, you'll now see a "Pick 'Em" tab at the top of the forum. Click on it. When you open it you'll see this page - click this "X" to remove that filter.

pick1.jpg

Here you will see the open pools. If you didn't pay for Survivor or Pick 'Em, then ignore the other one. Someone sneaking into one or the other that didn't cough up the $$$ will face a lifetime ban.

pick2.jpg

Once you click on the pool you want to join, click the "Join Pool" button in the upper right.

pick3.jpg

Then you can click the "Manage your picks" button in the upper right to view or make your picks. Remember, you can change any of your picks up to 30 minutes before kickoff.

pick4.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Note for iPhone/iPad users:

Making picks works just fine on desktop and Android devices.

On mobile, there is some kind of conflict between iOS and this particular Xenforo style. Hence, when you go to make picks on either Pick 'Em or Survivor, the bubbles to makes your picks won't be there and you can't do it. The workaround is easy and quick. When you are on the picks page, go to the very bottom of the page where the dropdown is to change styles. You'll either see GC LITE or GC DARK in there, depending on what style you use. Drop that down and select "iPhone Pick 'Em". After you select that style, the bubbles will appear and you can make and save picks. Then you can return to the style you want (you ain't gonna want to stay on default).

Sorry for the inconvenience on this one, nothing else I can do.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ox, the point spreads in the Ohio St./Notre Dame & UGA/Oregon games are messing with my head. I think you did this on purpose.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought you said you were adding the quick click to the orange bubble for pick’em?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I thought you said you were adding the quick click to the orange bubble for pick’em?
You're the only one who gives a damn. I'll get to it when I get to it.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Okay…. So I had major spinal surgery July 11th. I’ve barely been able to keep up with anything… I’ve either been asleep or on pain medz for the last six weeks! I try and check in every day to see what’s happening with recruiting, etc. but I’m just now catching up on all that I’ve missed. As I’m healing , I’m getting more and more excited for football season. Is it too late for me to sign up for this?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay…. So I had major spinal surgery July 11th. I’ve barely been able to keep up with anything… I’ve either been asleep or on pain medz for the last six weeks! I try and check in every day to see what’s happening with recruiting, etc. but I’m just now catching up on all that I’ve missed. As I’m healing , I’m getting more and more excited for football season. Is it too late for me to sign up for this?
Just PM me.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN indicating LSU is -3 to clown town as of today. How in the cinnamon toast fvvvvvck?

Talk about easy money. That is going to be an ass raping. fsu's roster is a mirror image of freaking USF's for christ's sake.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I agree FSU sucks balls, but this may be the worst LSU team in 20 years, and they have a new coach who is terrible.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I agree FSU sucks balls, but this may be the worst LSU team in 20 years, and they have a new coach who is terrible.
he's not great, but hes better than ogre, and they are still heavy on blue chips. fsu has a dime store idiot and no talent. blow out city.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
he's not great, but hes better than ogre, and they are still heavy on blue chips. fsu has a dime store idiot and no talent. blow out city.
Now I'm really convinced - FSU wins.

I personally don't think LSU has the talent on offense to blow out Stony Brook.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Battle of the SUcks. Which one is worse F or L?

1661222103550.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.