2022 NCAA Pick 'Em Thread: Thanks for playing!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Keep in mind the first two games of the season for Pick 'Em are this Thursday. The rest are on Saturday and one on Sunday.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Keep in mind the first two games of the season for Pick 'Em are this Thursday. The rest are on Saturday and one on Sunday.
Ox, keep in mind you are still messing with my head on those point spreads for LegHumpers/Oregon and ND/OSU. I keep wanting to go back and change my picks over and over. I'm in pain here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, keep in mind you are still messing with my head on those point spreads for LegHumpers/Oregon and ND/OSU. I keep wanting to go back and change my picks over and over. I'm in pain here.
Before we get MJM going again, the UGA spread is exactly the same as it is in Vegas right now - 17.5. The current line on Ohio State is -17, and I have -14.5, which I believe is what the spread was when I set it.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Before we get MJM going again, the UGA spread is exactly the same as it is in Vegas right now - 17.5. The current line on Ohio State is -17, and I have -14.5, which I believe is what the spread was when I set it.
Oh, I got it. I'm just going back and forth on them. Nortre Dame screws me over EVERY TIME it seems. No matter how I pick their games they always beat me win/lose/or draw. If I pick'em to beat the spread they don't. If I pick them to not make the spread they don't. Touchdown Jesus hates me it seems.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
An example of a wasted pick this week is FSU/LSU. So far, 100% of everyone has taken LSU, and that annoys me. This is the case even with me doubling the spread to LSU -6.5. The real line is LSU -3. This is an example where I should have made it LSU -14.5 or the like.

saltyg8r

Past caring
Lifetime Member
Dec 12, 2020
An example of a wasted pick this week is FSU/LSU. So far, 100% of everyone has taken LSU, and that annoys me. This is the case even with me doubling the spread to LSU -6.5. The real line is LSU -3. This is an example where I should have made it LSU -14.5 or the like.

I’m still taking the Tigers

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why not -100?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Why not give the Vegas spread?
Let us pick...Vegas knows what they are doing...most can't beat them.
So if 100% pick a team why should you care? Your not even playing.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why not give the Vegas spread?
Let us pick...Vegas knows what they are doing...most can't beat them.
So if 100% pick a team why should you care? Your not even playing.
Because it's my game. If you don't like it, don't play. Swamp Gas has a version that if you win, you get a chrome plated buttplug.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Because then it would be 100% the other way. You seem like a smart guy, but you act like an idiot on this topic.
I just don’t understand trying to manipulate the picks in a pick em pool. It’s not like you’re trying to protect your sports book. That said, it doesn’t favor anyone so it’s not unfair.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just don’t understand trying to manipulate the picks in a pick em pool. It’s not like you’re trying to protect your sports book. That said, it doesn’t favor anyone so it’s not unfair.
If you don't like the rules that are clearly expressed up front, then STFU and don't play. If you'd like a refund, I'm happy to give you one if you'd like out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb