2022 NCAA Pick 'Em Thread: Thanks for playing!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
This may be the last year for Pick 'Em. I put too much work into it to deal with this utter nonsense. Whatever little patience I had is gone.
Yeah. I dont understand what people are trying to say. You set a spread, and for the most part they are close to the vegas odds except for a couple games you make interesting and others you come up with what you think is reasonable when spread isn't available yet. You dont change it. Its set. Am I taking crazy pills or are people failing to understand that as the vegas spread evolves as we get closer to gameday its a tool to use to get an even better feel on which way to pick against the spread you posted a week prior?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Then those games shouldn’t be part of your Pick’em OR you announce they’ve been updated when they do come out with an actual line. Simple.
aint no use GIF by Trombone Shorty

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Then those games shouldn’t be part of your Pick’em OR you announce they’ve been updated when they do come out with an actual line. Simple.
Did you forget to take a midol this morning?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are you effing serious? Are we still on this stupid topic? Ridiculous.

Just make your effing picks.
Considering the very first year of any of it I was making the picks and coming up with other bets, yes, I know the work that goes into. Stop being a pussy.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This may be the last year for Pick 'Em. I put too much work into it to deal with this utter nonsense. Whatever little patience I had is gone.
Just ban them from the pick'em game. Its like TV, you can simply turn the channel and go somewhere else. I'm fine with your admin of Pick'em. It makes the season more fun. Screw the whiners....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I apologize for stirring up the retards. I was just trying to have a little fun at your expense, but underestimated the stupidity of our board. I’m sorry sir…it won’t happen again.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I apologize for stirring up the retards. I was just trying to have a little fun at your expense, but underestimated the stupidity of our board. I’m sorry sir…it won’t happen again.
Never underestimate the stupidity level of this board.

Not Twitter stupid ... but close.

I truly believe, with continued, consistent effort, we'll surpass Twiiter.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I got spanked and probably will throughout...I didn't think UToothless could ever beat a 31pt spread...Against Buchholz HS

And I surely thought LA Tech could keep it to within 3 TDs against Mizzou.

So boys...now you know why I don't bet.
Fail No Good GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I got spanked and probably will throughout...I didn't think UToothless could ever beat a 31pt spread...Against Buchholz HS

And I surely thought LA Tech could keep it to within 3 TDs against Mizzou.

So boys...now you know why I don't bet.
Fail No Good GIF
We're two games in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.