2022 NFL Playoffs

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All the seeding will pretty much be wrapped up today.

My Dolphins need help. They need to win, and they need New England to lose. New England plays Buffalo so they may lose, but Miami is on the third string rookie QB.

So they’re probably out.

Who is my dark horse? The Jags. One of the hottest teams right now. 5 in a row. Could create some noise. Unfortunately, they have to go through the three favorites, Chiefs, Bills, and Bengals.

Who will hoist the trophy? I’ll predict the Chiefs. Mahomes is just crazy good.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I think if the Steelers get in, they could be a tough out. Good defense and young QB has been playing better. Looks like Jags will likely get the Chargers, glad to see things looking up for the Jags for a change.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
All the seeding will pretty much be wrapped up today.

My Dolphins need help. They need to win, and they need New England to lose. New England plays Buffalo so they may lose, but Miami is on the third string rookie QB.

So they’re probably out.

Who is my dark horse? The Jags. One of the hottest teams right now. 5 in a row. Could create some noise. Unfortunately, they have to go through the three favorites, Chiefs, Bills, and Bengals.

Who will hoist the trophy? I’ll predict the Chiefs. Mahomes is just crazy good.
I agree with everything you said. No one wants to face this Jags team other than the 3 you mentioned. It’s no coincidence those teams have the 3 best QBs in the league either.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's gonna come down to the chiefs and bills for the right to go. Harder to say on the nfc side. Niners have a good shot, and on paper you would say Dallas but it's Dallas so until they show otherwise, they'll be a 1 and done most likely. Eagles are the fav, but how will hurts look after coming back? The team goes as he does.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
It’s a shame Herbert doesn’t have a better team around him because he’s really good as well. My son and MIL’s side of the family are Bills fans so I’d love to them get one but going through KC is tough

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It's gonna come down to the chiefs and bills for the right to go. Harder to say on the nfc side. Niners have a good shot, and on paper you would say Dallas but it's Dallas so until they show otherwise, they'll be a 1 and done most likely. Eagles are the fav, but how will hurts look after coming back? The team goes as he does.
Niners vs Chiefs or Bengals would be my guess. Niners defense is for real

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mahomo is nearly as annoying as sCam. **** him and his punk ass.

TB has played poor football all year, but I have a hunch Brady will take out the Cowboys and Eagles before the 49ers beat them in the NFCC game.

AFC. Bills roll, wherever and whoever they play. All the way to the Lombardi trophy.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mahomo is nearly as annoying as sCam. **** him and his punk ass.

TB has played poor football all year, but I have a hunch Brady will take out the Cowboys and Eagles before the 49ers beat them in the NFCC game.

AFC. Bills roll, wherever and whoever they play. All the way to the Lombardi trophy.
I doubt Tampa wins a single game. They may be in but are still playing like crap in a division where everyone has a losing record.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Steelers need to beat the Browns and the Bills and Jets to win.
Bills are looking good-
J. E. T. S. Jets, Jets, Jets!!

(Edit: fuch)

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fins going to get rolled if Tua isn’t back.

Jags can beat Chargers

Does Lamar come back? If so Bengals game will be a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.