2022 NFL Playoffs

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Niners. They've won nine in a row and they have the NFL's best defense.

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
Fins going to get rolled if Tua isn’t back.

Jags can beat Chargers

Does Lamar come back? If so Bengals game will be a fight.

Already beat them 38-10 in LA earlier this year. This one is in Jax

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
The texans just got a two point conversion to win the game and lose the #1 pick.

"YAY WE'RE 3-13 INSTEAD OF 2-13!"
Jon Greenard helped out as well. :lol:

Doesn't matter though, they still have the #2 and will have either Stroud or Young available if the Bears trade out of the #1

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lifelong Bears victim here. The popular notion is Poles trades down to add quality picks in an offseason where the team has $124m in cap space. Then there's this. In spite of leading the league in rushing, the Bears will finish in the bottom five in total offense.

Justin Fields is an erratic game manager and you can't make a living as a running QB. I think Poles has to think long and hard before he commits to building around Fields. And he doesn't have long.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lifelong Bears victim here. The popular notion is Poles trades down to add quality picks in an offseason where the team has $124m in cap space. Then there's this. In spite of leading the league in rushing, the Bears will finish in the bottom five in total offense.

Justin Fields is an erratic game manager and you can't make a living as a running QB. I think Poles has to think long and hard before he commits to building around Fields. And he doesn't have long.
Draft Young, trade Fields for picks.

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
I don't know where else to put this, but anybody watching the Green Bay game finally got to see a play dumber than the shoe throw. Quay Walker just pushed a member of the TRAINING STAFF and got himself ejected in the 4th quarter of a do or die game. Of course he's a nasty Dawg.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I don't know what I will get out of the bucs. My heart says superbowl. My head says out in the first round because our coaches blow

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I kinda wanted to see Aaron Rodgers and the Packers have one more shot, it would have been more interesting. Instead, they choked at home last night, the likely last pass Rodgers ever threw was an interception.

Seahawks in instead. :puke:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Wouldn’t have mattered if the Packers won, they were going down just like the Seahawks will against the niners.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I don't know where else to put this, but anybody watching the Green Bay game finally got to see a play dumber than the shoe throw. Quay Walker just pushed a member of the TRAINING STAFF and got himself ejected in the 4th quarter of a do or die game. Of course he's a nasty Dawg.
I'm a Packer fan. I was watching the game with my 11 year old daughter and she said, why did her just shove that coach. I said, he's a stinky Georgia dawg. She replied....well that says it all. Then the other worthless dawg, Wyatt, runs over to try to keep schit going. Let's point out, he is the only player in the NFL to be tossed from 2 games for doing the same thing!

Make note, Stokes, a CB from Georgia, was the Packers 1st rounder last year who was having a terrible year and then got hurt for the rest of the season. Packers better not draft anymore fleabags.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I kinda wanted to see Aaron Rodgers and the Packers have one more shot, it would have been more interesting. Instead, they choked at home last night, the likely last pass Rodgers ever threw was an interception.

Crazy thing is Farve's last pass with the Packers was an INT in the playoffs. I'd hate to see the last 2 starters for the packers go out on losses and their last pass an INT.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn’t have mattered if the Packers won, they were going down just like the Seahawks will against the niners.
Packers would have had a better shot than the Seahawks. Gina Smith is going to get his ass kicked.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy thing is Farve's last pass with the Packers was an INT in the playoffs. I'd hate to see the last 2 starters for the packers go out on losses and their last pass an INT.
They had no business losing that game at home with everything on the line. Packers fans should be livid.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I don't trust purdy in the playoffs, purely because he's raw. Niners defense will have to win it. Its definitely good enough. But we've seen in the past defense isn't everything. I remember manning's first superbowl win was against a bears team that was all defense

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Fins going to get rolled if Tua isn’t back.

Jags can beat Chargers

Does Lamar come back? If so Bengals game will be a fight.
As a lifelong Fins fan I agree , hell they may get rolled with him. Depends on which Tua shows up.
Dolphins split regular season and both close games, so there's always hope.
Taking Cowboy's fan wife to the Bucs game Monday, happy wife happy life, and continue to keep all my shiiite not just half.
:dance:

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The cowboys lost by 20!? Ok maybe the bucs can get out of the first round at least. Cowboys have been a disaster lately

hey bucs beat them to open the season, and prescott can't stop throwing INTs. If the coaches get out of the way, brady can find a way to beat them

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Packers would have had a better shot than the Seahawks. Gina Smith is going to get his ass kicked.
The Packers would’ve only got beat by 2 TD’s I guess, the Lions would’ve made a niners matchup more interesting.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

im a long time GB fan. And I cant stand rodgers. hes one of the most arrogant, selfish, non team personalities ive ever seen at the qb position. And he is jekyll and mr hyde in regular season vs do or die (usually playoffs) games. In regular games the guy's on another planet, but as soon as its a win or go home game he's one of the worst players to ever suit up. I hope to God that was it for him. Ive said for 4 years now we will never win anything consequential with him at the helm. If they had squeeked it out last night, he would have been embarrassed in san fran next week. he needs to retire or move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator