2022 NFL Playoffs

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kingsbury will get another HC position somewhere. He's not going back to OC, but holy cow how amazing would it be if we got him for that.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Shut up, Ross Tucker!

Crying-Girl-Runs-Into-Wall.gif

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully this impending Jags SB victory eases the pain of this past college football season…

Right, @NVGator?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In regular games the guy's on another planet, but as soon as its a win or go home game he's one of the worst players to ever suit up. I hope to God that was it for him. Ive said for 4 years now we will never win anything consequential with him at the helm.
Huh?

packers-aaron-rodgers-mvpjpg-e0949ea05a5bb8b0.jpg

I think he's been fading because he's old. Letting his only WR leave didn't help either. I can't argue with the arrogance part.

You that anxious to start the Jordan Love era? Packers may win 3 games next year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Kingsbury will get another HC position somewhere. He's not going back to OC, but holy cow how amazing would it be if we got him for that.
Don't be so sure. This guy was FIRED from Texas Tech before Arizona hired him.

What he's likely looking at is a OC job in the NFL - I doubt he wants to return to college.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
you know... I haven't seen Donk that active lately.

The Vandy loss broke him. You could see it coming. He started the year trying to be supportive and the more Butters O we ran and the defense going backwards the more critical he was of everything

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Huh?

packers-aaron-rodgers-mvpjpg-e0949ea05a5bb8b0.jpg

I think he's been fading because he's old. Letting his only WR leave didn't help either. I can't argue with the arrogance part.

You that anxious to start the Jordan Love era? Packers may win 3 games next year.
he was holding that around 2010, his second year playing. His second year. Hes 37 years old now. He aint held squat since that photo. And he has been awful, absolutely awful in the playoffs the last 6 years. His play last year against the niners, a team that didnt complete a single pass the entire first half was awful. somehow, as the leauge mvp, at home, against an offnse that was awful and a qb that couldnt hit water from a boat, he managed to be worse.

Im anxious to move on so we can get a good draft pick and find another good qb.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't wait to watch the games, love NFL playoffs weekend

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Aaron Rodgers has never met a teammate he couldn’t wait to throw under the bus. Never seen a QB act so douchey towards his own teammates whenever they mess up.

When Rodgers messes up, it just isn’t his fault

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
So as a lifelong Cowboy fan and when I say lifelong I mean like since 73, the kiss of death for them in the playoffs has already been liplocked. A. Blown out in the last reg season game by a much lesser opponent B. Jerry goes on record as saying the head coaches job is not in jeopardy. Best believe the get trucked Monday night.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Aaron Rodgers has never met a teammate he couldn’t wait to throw under the bus. Never seen a QB act so douchey towards his own teammates whenever they mess up.

When Rodgers messes up, it just isn’t his fault
Every single time. He's a grade A ass. And very few ppl in that locker room like him. Most can't stand him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator