2022 NFL Playoffs

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
A backup DL for the Niners got arrested on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge. According to the story, gf claims she was pushed to the ground, but showed no signs of any injuries and refused medical attention. If he didn’t admit to anything, it seems ridiculous that he was arrested. Personally, not that I really care about the NFL, I’d have no problem with him playing until some evidence corroborates her version of events.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When there's a domestic violence call and officers respond, someone is going to jail. Someone has to go to jail. And it's usually the male. Just how it works these days.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
A backup DL for the Niners got arrested on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge. According to the story, gf claims she was pushed to the ground, but showed no signs of any injuries and refused medical attention. If he didn’t admit to anything, it seems ridiculous that he was arrested. Personally, not that I really care about the NFL, I’d have no problem with him playing until some evidence corroborates her version of events.

metoo making a comeback?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
From the official offices in Colorado and Texas, my Super Bowl predictions just dropped:

Eagles - Bengals - Bengals win.

Bet accordingly*

(* bet on the 49ers and Chiefs)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hoping media darling Mahomes goes down in flames today
Mahomes is so much fun to watch. He does things no one else can do from the QB position. I think it’s gonna be a great game but I’m leaning towards KC simply because of the OL injuries on Cincy.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Give me SF all day. That defense will discombobulate Hurts.

Hopefully Burrow sticks it to the State Farm *******s.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I seem to recall back in the day when several folks would holler:
“Who dat say Flawda D cain’t jam, who dat?”

Was I drunk or did this happen at one point in my UF past?
Drunk Happy Hour GIF by Saturday Night Live

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Mahomes is so much fun to watch. He does things no one else can do from the QB position. I think it’s gonna be a great game but I’m leaning towards KC simply because of the OL injuries on Cincy.
I would be too but Mahomes isn't going to be as mobile with that ankle. And he is fun to watch. He just annoys me because he seeks the tv spotlight so much. Guess he's getting his money

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb