Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
yeah-im-in-count-me-in.gif

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
So the only way to pay or donate is through paypal?
I wonder if Ox knows what commie-bastards Paypal are? I mean they are damn straight offense to our American values and freedoms. They cancel product orders and services for patriot businesses they don't like. They are an SJW company for sure. I mean, I still use them on occasion, but only when I have to... What say you, Ox? Got any alternatives? Venmo? Zelle? OxBucks Blockchain? Bitcoin?

P.Drake, class of 1980, prolly wants to pay via Western Union or a check in the mail. :dance::bwahaha:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Good Lord, some of our most elderly members pay with Paypal, which allows you to sign up and pay with a bank or credit card in literally 5 minutes. Even PE figured it out.

It's too late to pay through the mail. Sign up for Paypal or you're just out of luck. We still love you, Paul. However, you can no longer send letters through "aeromail".

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So now it's time to start publicly calling out the deadbeats who haven't paid, who are almost certainly living paycheck to paycheck. None of the names on this list surprise me. If you fellas want a payment plan, I can offer a fair interest rate - just PM me.

@Durty South Swamp

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Good Lord, some of our most elderly members pay with Paypal, which allows you to sign up and pay with a bank or credit card in literally 5 minutes. Even PE figured it out.

It's too late to pay through the mail. Sign up for Paypal or you're just out of luck. We still love you, Paul. However, you can no longer send letters through "aeromail".

You can't beat getting board shamed on an alumni board! I was just asking for clarification not to complain about payment method. So Paypal it is....

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So now it's time to start publicly calling out the deadbeats who haven't paid, who are almost certainly living paycheck to paycheck. None of the names on this list surprise me. If you fellas want a payment plan, I can offer a fair interest rate - just PM me.

Even Egor, who is running his mouth just a few posts up, is sitting on his wallet. Pay up or shut up, dork.

@Durty South Swamp
@TN G8tr
@GBHOR
@Bait'n Gator
@Egor's Assistant
@deuce
@Mgnihilo
@G. Gordon Gator

@PCGatorAlum
@abefroman
Apologies, my calendar must be off by a few days, mein Führer

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Even Egor, who is running his mouth just a few posts up, is sitting on his wallet. Pay up or shut up, dork.

@Durty South Swamp
@TN G8tr
@GBHOR
@Bait'n Gator
@Egor's Assistant
@deuce
@Mgnihilo
@G. Gordon Gator

@PCGatorAlum
@abefroman Sorry
Well Shyt! Sorry Ox, I will pay to stay out of re-education camp. Forgive me. :facepalm:

You should have it in your paypal.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There will be a separate thread with all this info once the entrance date closes, but here's some info now for those who have paid if you want to view the games or even make your picks now - week 1 is set.

First, you'll now see a "Pick 'Em" tab at the top of the forum. Click on it. When you open it you'll see this page - click this "X" to remove that filter.

pick1.jpg

Here you will see the open pools. If you didn't pay for Survivor, then ignore it. Someone sneaking into Survivor that didn't cough up the 10 bucks will face a lifetime ban.

pick2.jpg

Once you click on the pool you want to join, click the "Join Pool" button in the upper right.

pick3.jpg

Then you can click the "Manage your picks" button in the upper right to view or make your picks. Remember, you can change any of your picks up to 30 minutes before kickoff.

pick4.jpg

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017

@Durty South Swamp
@Egor's Assistant
@deuce
@Mgnihilo
@G. Gordon Gator

@PCGatorAlum
@abefroman
Is this meant to be funny? It’s not, a dm saying you need to make your payment would have been appropriate.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014

@Durty South Swamp
@Egor's Assistant
@deuce
@Mgnihilo
@G. Gordon Gator

@PCGatorAlum
@abefroman

shame.gif

Attachments

• 1660611255080.png
    1660611255080.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 6

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is this meant to be funny? It’s not, a dm saying you need to make your payment would have been appropriate.
I do this every year. In fact, last week I even told everyone in advance I would be doing it.

I remember the days when you didn’t have such a stick up your keister. Hopefully we can get those back.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I do this every year. In fact, last week I even told everyone in advance I would be doing it.

I remember the days when you didn’t have such a stick up your keister. Hopefully we can get those back.
I literally...

1660612160078.png

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ok,ok........ I paid my fee to be humiliated again this year......

paying to be corn-holed! What has the world come to?

:bart:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
ok,ok........ I paid my fee to be humiliated again this year......

paying to be corn-holed! What has the world come to?

:bart:
Let try that Shake-n-Bake move from last year again. You know the one where you lead for 90% of the season and then give way to the real winner at the last possible second. Always Remember Deuce... If you ain't first, you last.

ricky-bobby-will-ferell.gif

Last edited:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

@Durty South Swamp
@Egor's Assistant
@Mgnihilo
@G. Gordon Gator
Speaking of humiliating defeats.... will you be joining us this year, dear leader? WE want you to have a skin in the game. No practice picks. Pay up and join the pools. Unless you're a just a chicken. Buk-buk-buk!

:oxslap2:
images

EE55973C-F3FD-44D0-9740ED769F6D195C_source.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.