Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Either he did not get a phone call or he was asked to provide highlights of him making cuts on his bad leg. I've heard both and I don't care let him be a bust at OU

The recruiting staff had all his footage, it's on hudl too. The "provide tape" story is a little far fetched.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just find the butt-hurt funny. Ox is on a journey to turn this into swampgas!! "Trust the coaches!!"
Oh effing please.

Anyone that believes that Gibson didn’t receive a single call from this staff probably also believes in the Tooth Fairy. Gibson LIED to make himself look better.

I’ll say it to you as I would anyone else: if you really believe the “Swamp Gas” crap, then why stay here?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Either he did not get a phone call or he was asked to provide highlights of him making cuts on his bad leg. I've heard both and I don't care let him be a bust at OU

I could be wrong here, but I believe that was the kid Smith that had yet to show he could make cuts post-injury, not Gibson.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Attention everyone, don't dare question anything the new staff does or you'll be asked to leave, just like at swampgas.
I didn’t ask you to leave.

You normally don’t freak out like this. Is everything okay?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Then leave. It’s a free country.

Just my take, but I’m not sure you can find much of a balanced view on the situation than BMF is posting. I think everyone here, outside of a few, are thrilled with what Napier has done. Doesn’t mean you can’t have some questions on certain things. It’s no more the end of the world than it would be if we found out we truly did stonewall him. Mistakes may or may not have happened. At this point, there’s been more good than bad and I think most have agreed with that.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
You guys need to :alone: BMF alone. He brings valuable content to this site.
I for one appreciate all the crooting articles he posts.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"Trust the coaches"...lol. We're fans, what else can we do? Doesn't mean we have to like all their decisions because we won't. Also, doesn't mean they're not going to make mistakes, they will. Speculating about things we don't know can be fun, but speculation is all it is.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just my take, but I’m not sure you can find much of a balanced view on the situation than BMF is posting. I think everyone here, outside of a few, are thrilled with what Napier has done. Doesn’t mean you can’t have some questions on certain things. It’s no more the end of the world than it would be if we found out we truly did stonewall him. Mistakes may or may not have happened. At this point, there’s been more good than bad and I think most have agreed with that.
I wasn’t attacking BMF. I just disagree with him. I don’t appreciate the Swamp Gas cracks.

Good Christ you guys are overreacting loonies tonight.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Attention everyone, don't dare question anything the new staff does or you'll be asked to leave, just like at swampgas.

It's fine to question what they do but you are questioning what they may or may not have done and why they may or may not have done whatever it is that they may or may not have done. All the panic is just embarrassing

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think BMF may actually leave the board over this. Everyone is so strange these days, I have no idea what’s going on. Take a look at my mild post which started all this. All I did was suggest Gibson walked on his own. The responses are the overreactions of the century. Even Sofla wagged his finger at me for some reason. Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.