Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Forgive me, but who is Robbie roper?
He's a qb we may be after. I was hoping we'd get him . Now I'm hoping this young man survives. He's got a cannon. Highlight tape is fun to watch.Played against high level comp in ga and put up good numbers. Alot schools are coming in late. Looks like Delatorres tweet was the most recent and he's still alive. Hoping he pulls through.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's a qb we may be after. I was hoping we'd get him . Now I'm hoping this young man survives. He's got a cannon. Highlight tape is fun to watch.Played against high level comp in ga and put up good numbers. Alot schools are coming in late. Looks like Delatorres tweet was the most recent and he's still alive. Hoping he pulls through.
Kid needs a lot of prayers. The reports have been all over the place, but he's in a serious fight.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
tumblr_inline_mjxwgaUcrv1qz4rgp.gif
Don't get me wrong. You're one of my favorite posters and I say this with total respect. But WTF were you thinking? I'm one of the bigger ass holes on this board (ask anybody), and this crazy schytt shocked even me. Holy batphukk!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Things are looking pretty good for TJ Dudley. Official visit will be Jan 14. Toney is killing it.

TJ Dudley quotes:

"It's definitely a huge part of things, especially with me having a relationship with guys like Shemar and Jeremiah. Just talking to other players, they tell me guys from Alabama come to Florida and do well in the program. Shemar and Jeremiah just tell me to come and play with them because the Bama boys can do really well at Florida. That is their main thing."

"My mom has been a Florida Gators fan since I was a kid, so I know a lot about them. I have been watching them since I was little. My mom is from Florida, so it's in the family, and I have some family down there. She's from Tallahassee."

"I think they are just waiting on seeing me in person," he said. "an offer from them would mean a lot. Just growing up watching them and having a lot of interest in them right now."​

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
To be fair, we've had plenty of commits from all over the country (Florida included) that didnt work out over the last 10 years. Steele might have worked out but he was a momma's boy. Maybe this guy ain't...maybe he is...but the guy seems to be really good and we got spots, and more importantly, we actually got a stud coach at that position now.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Seems like CBs from Cali never work out.

Few years ago, didn’t we have one show up for spring ball then transfer before the fall?
I can only recall two: 4* Josh Shaw (Urbs recruit) and 5* Chris Steele (Cousin Eddie). Neither lasted very long before going home. So while it does seem that way, it is kind of a small sample size.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair, we've had plenty of commits from all over the country (Florida included) that didnt work out over the last 10 years. Steele might have worked out but he was a momma's boy. Maybe this guy ain't...maybe he is...but the guy seems to be really good and we got spots, and more importantly, we actually got a stud coach at that position now.

we have a stud at CB coach... look at the guys that he has put in the NFL and the guys he has put there that are considered All-Pro players in the league.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

Seriously, can you really blame anyone who has transferred out of the program over the past 12 years? At any given point, it would make total sense for someone to say “f*ck this, I’m out” to get away from chump, butters, and cousin eddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.