Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I heard eating dick was your area of expertise nutswigger.... Ox says you are excellent.
ignore-bye.gif

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like CBs from Cali never work out.

Few years ago, didn’t we have one show up for spring ball then transfer before the fall?
I could be remembering this wrong, but didn't the Cali CB fingerbang a drunk girl, and blame his roommate and claimed he was triggered because he walked in on his roommate having sex, which made him miss his mom, so he used it all as an excuse to go home....I feel like i'm pretty close here

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I could be remembering this wrong, but didn't the Cali CB fingerbang a drunk girl, and blame his roommate and claimed he was triggered because he walked in on his roommate having sex, which made him miss his mom, so he used it all as an excuse to go home....I feel like i'm pretty close here

Thought the roomate forced himself on the girl and he got "pulled" into it. The transferred to two other schools because he couldn't find the right "fit".

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Steele busted in on Jalen Jones raping a girl, laughed and walked out. Then he went out and partied with Jalen many times after that. Then when he missed his mommy, he used the incident to get a free transfer.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thought the roomate forced himself on the girl and he got "pulled" into it. The transferred to two other schools because he couldn't find the right "fit".
In all seriousness, I think Steele sat on the couch and watched his roommate plow a girl, then her friend came back because she wanted it too, and Steele went peeping tom and opened the door to watch. Kid cried innocence but was basically creeping the whole night.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, I think Steele sat on the couch and watched his roommate plow a girl, then her friend came back because she wanted it too, and Steele went peeping tom and opened the door to watch. Kid cried innocence but was basically creeping the whole night.

That story sadly isn't that far from what I heard...

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Seems like CBs from Cali never work out.

Few years ago, didn’t we have one show up for spring ball then transfer before the fall?

Didn't Meyer go hard after a corner named Diggs from Cali? My memory isn't the greatest and I am too busy to look it up

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't Meyer go hard after a corner named Diggs from Cali? My memory isn't the greatest and I am too busy to look it up
Muschamp was all in all this Diggs, if that's the recruitment you were thinking about.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Seriously, can you really blame anyone who has transferred out of the program over the past 12 years? At any given point, it would make total sense for someone to say “f*ck this, I’m out” to get away from chump, butters, and cousin eddie.

The whole fiasco with Steele, especially after the "big splash" signing at the all-star game, was a foreshadowing of things to come. In hindsight, that whole series of sorry events had a substantial effect on the course of events that have unfolded since. And that was far from the first time that one of the "three stooges" pulled some bone-headed schytt that left the program in a ditch and embarrassed the university too many times to count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb