Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
And if one learned to type before it was called "keyboarding," one actually spaced twice after a period. I still do because high school training dies hard.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Thank you. I'll take that under consideration. You've given the post way more thought than I ever did... or do, any post.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Did I say "Rivals is declining BECAUSE they rate him lower"?
Nope I said you can tell Rivals is declining. Period. End of sentence. Then I discuss how the other services have him ranked. Rivals doesn't have a ranking for him. Does that mean they think he's so far down the list as to not bother. I don't think so. The kid is a 4-500 player. On3 has purportedly been poaching Rivals staff, so it is it because they (Rivals) are understaffed? IDK. But I never said Rivals is slipping because the other services have him ranked higher
:bob:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Not sure where to put this. Don't think it deserves another thread and it kinda is recruiting (not really) so throwing it here. I hope he does stay...and catch the ball better...but hope he stays.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure where to put this. Don't think it deserves another thread and it kinda is recruiting (not really) so throwing it here. I hope he does stay...and catch the ball better...but hope he stays.

What's he saying his other option is, jumping to the NFL? :lol:

I don't think the pros will be knocking down his door.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Be great to have returnees who want to prove they can play to create a top dynamic team. That would be players that believe Mullen wasted their talents, wasted their career chances. Love to see them put Mullen to further shame.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I still think there will be a few more surprises: players staying, a few flips, transfers, and unexpected gets in Feb.

This is just the start.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's true, the bald eagle was only chosen as the national bird because they look majestic. They are far from bad-ass birds when it comes to their demeanor.
But you have to admit, they are delicious. :yum:

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, just to recap, in regards to this recruiting cycle, are we currently in the middle of the start of the beginning of the end? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator