Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was always fond of the waitresses that would put out.

P9xJ.gif

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This guy isn't rated or even on TOS. Coach followed him on twitter recently and if you look at his twitter feed its all Gator.

Kylyn Bryant - 6'6"...445lbs...Hawthorne HS, Hawthorne Florida...OL and DL

Kylyn Bryant's High School Timeline

https://twitter.com/BryantKylyn?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Not sure of the timeline of the videos you linked, but it appears he dropped nearly 100 lbs. Plays nasty as an o-lineman, which is where I would put him initially. Just going from the highlights video his footwork is poor, mechanics are so-so, but he finishes his blocks. This is a project if we offer him, but the potential is there. The kid relishes using his size to abuse and punish his opponent. Losing the excess weight before college shows grit and commitment, and will help him move better. Based on his size and tenacity, I would rate him as a low to middle 3-star. Lots of potential, but definitely a project.

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure of the timeline of the videos you linked, but it appears he dropped nearly 100 lbs. Plays nasty as an o-lineman, which is where I would put him initially. Just going from the highlights video his footwork is poor, mechanics are so-so, but he finishes his blocks. This is a project if we offer him, but the potential is there. The kid relishes using his size to abuse and punish his opponent. Losing the excess weight before college shows grit and commitment, and will help him move better. Based on his size and tenacity, I would rate him as a low to middle 3-star. Lots of potential, but definitely a project.
OG is where he looks the best. Got pushed back every play I saw on the DL, but nasty on offense.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
He was getting double and triple teamed though. But he does seem to be very mean and nasty.
And thats the equivalent to being blocked by an avg O-line guy in the SEC. needs better leverage and get his hands up quicker. I see him maybe at R tackle.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
He is a project for sure. If BN picks up this kid it's a bet on the come his SC can fix the physical and the position coaches can fix the mechanics.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Losing 100 lbs, wouldn't that be a little like playing experience just started.? Give him the tutelage-time. As OG he could plow right off without sophisticated technique.? Muscle him up. I like his "I'm gonna bury you" blocks. 6'7" has got to have a drive-back lean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.