Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I mean more money out of aTm, UF, lsu, or whoever. Maybe Primetime has contacted him and told him he’s working on another huge payout and the kid ends up there. This is an interesting test as getting Perkins is all about money and selling. If CBN pulls this out then it gives us even more confirmation he is an elite recruiter.
If Napier pulls off this recruit it will be our biggest landing since the Meyer years. It would be monstrous. Even @GBHOR would have to say something nice about our new coach.

I personally don't think it's going to happen.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
How exactly is he owning up?
Unless NIL is now available in high school, you and I have been owning up to his kids so far.

I guess that acknowledging the child(ren) is/are actually his is today's version of "owning up." In days gone by, I believe that term would apply to actually feeding, housing and educating them - and maybe even some old-fashioned Dad stuff like exerting solid parental supervision and administering appropriate discipline when called for. But although I can remember that I still owe Teddy Roosevelt a quarter, I have no clue where I left my car keys. So, what the hell do I know?
Head Scratcher (2).jpg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

He is a stud in all phases of the game. He blows up plays on D, explosive as a rush LB. Really tough and instinctive ball carrier. Plays every play like it's for the outcome of the game. Wow!

As I am no talent evaluator, and have no idea of the level of the competition in those highlights, so it's tough for me to say just how good he is - though his athleticism is undeniable - but those sure were fun highlights to watch; I particularly like the strip, scoop, and score on the holder.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
If Napier pulls off this recruit it will be our biggest landing since the Meyer years. It would be monstrous. Even @GBHOR would have to say something nice about our new coach.

I hope I'm wrong, but because of the odor coming out of TAM these days, I think I might smell a rat. Old Jimbo Quimbo is a master at various forms of nefarious, rope-a-dope BS - especially when it involves borderline unethical recruiting practices. Hopefully the kid sees Slimy Jim for who he really is, and the good guys actually win this one.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
yeah fisher is as greasy as they come. reminds me of a used car salesman. promises you roses, hands you a jar of his personal brand of fart. then loses 4 games :lol:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

He is a stud in all phases of the game. He blows up plays on D, explosive as a rush LB. Really tough and instinctive ball carrier. Plays every play like it's for the outcome of the game. Wow!

On D he plays aggressive but under control. Been awhile since I've seen that.

Scared $ Don’t Make $

Jan 17, 2022
I hear you and I hope you are correct.

Not sure he’s coming to Florida but he definitely has walked away from Dumbo based on his comments.
He wasn’t just negative about A&M he was clearly taking shots at them which shows that they have done something to piss him off and he has moved on.
My guess is He’s being overshadowed at A&M and he doesn’t like it. Too many mouths to feed in their class.
Nap is treating him like a super star and that’s what he wants.

Let’s just hope we offered him something A&M was unable to.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
850_1529_300ppi-365.45454545455x0-c-default.jpg

Two bedroom suites for football players at The Standard on the NW corner of University and 13th.
Last year my son lived on SW 1st about three blocks or so from this place. I was walking up 13th with him one day and I noted this building and jokingly asked him if he had checked out the apartments there. He told he had been in there and the places were fabulous. He also noted that every student who lived there had something in common; they, or more accurately their parents, were all rich.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
OH NO! Recruits are reading message boards . . .
I don't even think he was reading message board as much as it was being lampooned on social media and Wilson came in to land the knockout punch on that ridiculous rumor.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014

He has unprecedented support from the University we have seen ever, well since the CFB landscape has changed towards the end of Urbs tenure.(Arms Race). He's been given the tools and there's a lot to be hopeful about. That being said, It all boils down to the on field product, and with the aforementioned support he needs to deliver, and then I'll sing his praises. We have had coaches who could recruit in the past and yet on field results were less than desirable. I support him because he is our coach and hasn't given me reason not to, unlike our Basketball Coach.

Last edited:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Raymond doing an in home with Jacoby Mathews today.

Chaney and Toney visiting Caden Story and Miguel Mitchell today.

Peagler visiting Arlis Boardingham today.

Napier visiting Ach Manning today.
Who is Arch Manning and why are we now wasting time on this kid? Mullen never recruited him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.