Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This guy is saying he is visiting this weekend. I guess a slot wr and/or returner guy? He is really fast but Im just not sure why. Seems like if we whiff on Allen we should just hold that spot until 23. Isn't this up near where CBN's brother coaches football?
Next county over. Matt Napier coaches at Lagrange in Troup County. Harris County is south, just north of Columbus Ga.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Game Changer. :giggity:
Chris.jpg

All the head coach has to do now, before and after every game, is go to the office of the special teams coach,
pick up his nameplate,
and say ...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Many, many moons ago. Actually, he had a couple of good returns for the Rams in the playoffs last weekend. Here is a video from a couple o weeks ago.

That can’t possibly be our Brandon Powell. He never crossed the 25 as a KR at UF.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
This guy is saying he is visiting this weekend. I guess a slot wr and/or returner guy? He is really fast but Im just not sure why. Seems like if we whiff on Allen we should just hold that spot until 23. Isn't this up near where CBN's brother coaches football?

5' 7"? Did he make the All Oompa Loompa Team?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Chris Couch needs one of those Dumbledore hats to really set off that look with that title.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's not 5'7", but Jacquez Green was 5'9" and outjumped no DB for a pass. He was very effective and a TD threat most of the time. He was a dazzler at punt returns. Short guys with shiftiness & speed can be big contributors.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
It's not 5'7", but Jacquez Green was 5'9" and outjumped no DB for a pass. He was very effective and a TD threat most of the time. He was a dazzler at punt returns. Short guys with shiftiness & speed can be big contributors.
I’d be careful here about how I used the word “dazzler.”

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
Wow that Brian Kelly thing is one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen in my life. That's incredible how bad that looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.