Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is some chatter that 5* safety Sam McCall (who was committed to us but left us after the Torrian Gray fiasco) Is trying to get out of his LOI with FSU.
Does that count as his one time transfer?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Maybe we can pull off some miracle and get him and Walker Howard QB from Louisiana.
Of LSU’s 13 commits, only two signed yesterday and Howard was not among them. After that whole silly video with Kelly, I assumed he was a done deal. Wonder what the situation is there.

Edit: That was per Rivals; 247 shows them as signed. Rivals must not have updated that page yet.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Error on my part. I think Rivals has not updated that page

a lot of Rivals staff left to On3 over the last 3 months or so. I think that brand is starting to crumble. I don’t know if their talent evaluators have left but the writers have. They still have the best evaluators in the biz IMO

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I liked in the presser where he mentioned respecting and being ok with whatever a recruit and family decide. They really do have many options and this year, especially, I can only imagine the stress the kids go through. I believe with his calm demeanor and his confidence in his ability to articulate his vision, it will be exactly what some are looking for. And in return, it will likely attract the very kind of athlete he wants.

THIS...And he gave A LOT of praise to others for their efforts...EVEN the Previous Staff. You did not hear much I or Me...You did hear a lot of They and WE

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I think we maybe be surprised when the dust settles. He really only had 4 days.

With the amount of coaching changes...I think the Portal/Graduate Transfer may be packed. If I'm a good WR, OL, DL, QB...Why not give UF a look:
Instant exposure, SEC, and many early openings?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Cool pic, with the exception of that F font.
very diverse group there. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
a lot of Rivals staff left to On3 over the last 3 months or so. I think that brand is starting to crumble. I don’t know if their talent evaluators have left but the writers have. They still have the best evaluators in the biz IMO
Writers were the problem.

Too much Newberging going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.