Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
honestly I'd rather have a defensive tackle trying to switch to OT than another useless pile of defensive backs.

The only saving grace to our OL recruiting since Mullen/Hev has been here is numbers. They've signed a lot of bodies, so I suppose the strategy is "hopefully a few of them pan out". They already moved Griffin McDowell to DL, which they should have done last off-season. I'm just surprised none of them haven't transferred out yet.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Our OL recruiting has hit rock bottom - this kid, unranked, played 2 games at OL last year in HS, and looks to be getting traction from our staff - offers from FAMU, Howard, Alabama A&M, FIU, etc...

Come on you guys know that those rankings are bull$hit, those are make believe. The only way your going to find out his real ranking and capability is if you go ask Dan the Man and Hev what is the kids star rating according to them.

Don't understand why he left Miss State if he actually loves taking the no name kids and turning them into decent players. That was the perfect situation for him. I guess he wasn't lying when he said Collins coming to Florida was a lateral move. With him at the helm, its the same shat with different colors.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Come on you guys know that those rankings are bull$hit, those are make believe. The only way your going to find out his real ranking and capability is if you go ask Dan the Man and Hev what is the kids star rating according to them.

That sounds pretty unrealistic and naïve. Dan owes us no explanation for who he targets and isn't going to be taking any of our calls. Do you even have any idea what the roaming charges in the southern Caribbean are right now?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@BMF - damn you are sensitive. I was saying that Mullen pulling in a 2 star was embarrassing. Not your post.

Nobody takes replies as personal as you.

Just don't bang his wife...he'll just stare at you with this "WTF" look on his face.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The only saving grace to our OL recruiting since Mullen/Hev has been here is numbers. They've signed a lot of bodies, so I suppose the strategy is "hopefully a few of them pan out". They already moved Griffin McDowell to DL, which they should have done last off-season. I'm just surprised none of them haven't transferred out yet.
Why not move Delance over? Pretty sure he led the team in forced fumbles and hurries last year.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Some LB it said we were recruiting committed to Bama. Good to see we are competitive out there. At least we were recruiting a guy who Bama thinks is good enough to play for them. In Cousin Eddie we believe! What a joke!

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Another stellar day on the trail. Still stuck at #38 just ahead of Duke. Here's a breakdown of Rivals top 250 commits.
Ohio State - 14
LSU - 10
Bama - 9
Georgia - 8
FSU - 6
Too many others to list including Rutgers - 3+
Gators - 2

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
There is a local HS linebacker who is only 6'0" tall. However, he runs a 4.6 forty, weighs 212 pounds, brags about covering receivers and is known to be the hardest hitter that that HS has seen in years.
If these facts are taken as correct, is he likely too short for P5 football?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Have we got a single commit from a top 150 guy that visited us on June 4 weekend?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is a local HS linebacker who is only 6'0" tall. However, he runs a 4.6 forty, weighs 212 pounds, brags about covering receivers and is known to be the hardest hitter that that HS has seen in years.
If these facts are taken as correct, is he likely too short for P5 football?
likely. Maybe a safety if he can truly cover receivers.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
FSU lands another OL commit from a kid we offered in June (smh, why are we so late making these offers??):

FSU also lands a 3-star DT:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another stellar day on the trail. Still stuck at #38 just ahead of Duke. Here's a breakdown of Rivals top 250 commits.
Ohio State - 14
LSU - 10
Bama - 9
Georgia - 8
FSU - 6
Too many others to list including Rutgers - 3+
Gators - 2

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users