Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I don't believe I've heard him say that about himself bud. That's what other people say, pretty much every person who meets him. I wonder if I should pay attention to them or some angry message board warrior? Decisions decisions...

It made it easy to believe Napier Sunday when he said, “I can’t tell you how humbled I am to be here.”

Billy Napier's humility shines in first day with Florida football

See those quotation marks (" ")? Do you know what they mean? All the humility comments come directly after Napier claimed how humble he was to get the job.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm telling you the two commits that decommitted there is something more to the story and they were probably planning on ditching us anyways and CN probably figured it out and cut them loose.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Or who knows he might have told them to do that and when everyone thinks they are going to OK or Dwags they sign with us and the mind games begin. I doubt it but that would be awesome if it happened that way.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hopefully he thinks he's got a reason to talk to the media tomorrow afternoon. Maybe there's a few surprises. If how things are now holds steady you gotta think he wouldn't wanna be doing very many interviews.

My prediction is we sign anywhere from 7 to 9 (if it's 9 there will be a surprise). My guess:

-Smack
-McClellan (could go Oklahoma)
-Lyons
-Conner
-Williams
-Livingston
-Moore (ND is his other option)
-Washington (he's committed to UGA right now)

Surprise is either Wilson (UGA favored) or the low ranked QB Robbie Roper from Woodstock, GA. DT Kalvin Dinkins is another possible surprise, but he seems like he's going elsewhere.

If we get Washington & McClellan, along w/ the 3 OL's, that's not a bad day (2 DT's & 3 OL's). If we get 1 more DL and one more OL on NSD in Feb, that's a good class in the trenches for year 1 (remember, Mullen signed ONE heavy DL, who later transferred in year 1- and 4 OL's, 3 of which either transferred or never played).

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Either way it goes we know this coach worked his ass off the last 10 days to even get us a shot at some of these guys. Future looks bright compared to what we left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb