Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They don't have teachers or books in those schools? I've been to some pretty damn bad schools in the south and in the hills and they were still cranking out the occasional rocket surgeon.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. There’s nothing funny about the holocaust.

A week ban probably isn’t long enough.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
There's no calculus on the standardized tests.

Pretty sure anyone can come up with 11 bucks for an SAT review book. Do the questions in any one of these books over and over and over and then over again. If you can master the questions in one of these reviews, virtually every question on the test will look familiar. That's why the SAT math section is so easy. It just requires a shltload of repetition.

The Math Test will focus in depth on the three areas of math that play the biggest role in a wide range of college majors and careers:

Amazon product

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah. There’s nothing funny about the holocaust.

A week ban probably isn’t long enough.

Yeah, I didn’t want to so anything, but he also had some not so nice things to say about Scotch drinkers a few weeks back. I’m not saying apples to apples, but still.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
There's no calculus on the standardized tests.

Pretty sure anyone can come up with 11 bucks for an SAT review book. Do the questions in any one of these books over and over and over and then over again. If you can master the questions in one of these reviews, virtually every question on the test will look familiar. That's why the SAT math section is so easy. It just requires a shltload of repetition.

The Math Test will focus in depth on the three areas of math that play the biggest role in a wide range of college majors and careers:

Amazon product

I let it slide. No doubt anytime itraz sees an equation with a variable in it he throws up his hands and cries "I can't do this, it's calculus!".

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yeah, I didn’t want to so anything, but he also had some not so nice things to say about Scotch drinkers a few weeks back. I’m not saying apples to apples, but still.
Scotch would be a lot better if they just didn't peat smoke the grain, and if they used new oak barrels to age it, and if they changed production from Scotland to Kentucky. If they made these small changes I could definitely see myself drinking more of it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Scotch would be a lot better if they just didn't peat smoke the grain, and if they used new oak barrels to age it, and if they changed production from Scotland to Kentucky. If they made these small changes I could definitely see myself drinking more of it.

You really think Scotch drinkers are so different than you and I? They came to this country just like everybody else, in search of a dream.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.