Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
yeah it's over.
No...its not over. It aint over until the LOI is signed and they show up on campus. Even then it aint really over but we are just talking about the 2022 recruiting class. We still can lose a lot of recruits. I wonder what mama evers is thinking now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No...its not over. It aint over until the LOI is signed and they show up on campus. Even then it aint really over but we are just talking about the 2022 recruiting class. We still can lose a lot of recruits. I wonder what mama evers is thinking now.
Yes. I meant the "quest fo a top 5" class is over.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
During prime evaluation time in the summer our coaches take vacations, they basically don’t do anything during the season besides allow unofficial visits (very minimal OV for game weekends), don’t travel to high school games to have a presence, all u set the guise of they are busy prepping for the games (obviously doesn’t ducking show) and people are still somewhat surprised out recruiting sucks balls. Our 2 highest recruits (Humphries and James) are trying like hell to get flip but the only saving grace is Bama and uga likely won’t take them because they have higher rated kids. Either of those 2 flip and we’ll be lucky to land in the top 25. Mullen F’n sucks

Go Gators

Dec 13, 2020

Shemar James like a tweet of a Florida fan saying “He Gone”. It’s almost comical at this point. This is worse than shark humper. We are going to fall so far behind the dwags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb