Status
Not open for further replies.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've heard that Mullen doesn't know how to use a Pro Style QB..

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tell me this 2022 QB doesn't look like a Natural Born Bulldwag?

Gunner Stockton, 2022 Pro-style quarterback - Rivals.com
I know this is an old thread, but this post caught my eye. Just for informational purposes, this kid has been coached by Lee and Jaybo Shaw, former USCe QB Conner Shaw’s father and brother, at Rabun Co., a small school powerhouse in Clayton. He’ll probably be fairly well prepared. Incidentally, Kirby’s dad also coached at Rabun Co., so Jay might be right in designating him as all Dawg if any of that means anything.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ltraz I was reading a Clemson board and they put out about 15 2022 offers today. As you know, they are in the top 10 for least amount of offers (put out by a school). This is an opportunity for our staff to get some free scouting tips and make offers to the same exact kids. Instead - if we do offer any of these kids - it'll likely be a last minute, "Hey, we whiffed on everyone else, let's offer one of these top 100 kids leaning Clemson's way..."

Here's an Apopka kid they offered that has a UF offer (a CB):

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ltraz

Here's another kid that Clemson just offered, from Florida - and UF has not offered (why?):

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
You know if I were recruiting for the Gators I’d just say why would your mama send you to play for the racist at Clemson...boom...commitment Gators....it’s a joke btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.