Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Get the 'Recruiting Visitor List Champion' banner ready to go up next to the Peach Bowl Champions, Cotton Bowl Participant Champion, 2020 Transfer Portal National Champion and SEC East Champions banners.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Get the 'Recruiting Visitor List Champion' banner ready to go up next to the Peach Bowl Champions, Cotton Bowl Participant Champion, 2020 Transfer Portal National Champion and SEC East Champions banners.

Banner? Hell, they should make rings. Because nobody on that team is getting a ring for winning any sort of real championship! They should consult w/ Butch Jones.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's actually pretty impressive, considering this staff's inability. Getting them on campus is important...but getting their commitment is more important! Hopefully they don't f*ck it up!! :)

Can’t have one without the other...sadly though we’re just setting the bar for visits with these kids. They’ll see our mound of dirt, academic center, and awful dorms (actually I don’t even think it’s part of the tour anymore) then get blown away by everyone else’s facilities.

Also the likelihood that all these kids visit for one weekend isn’t high...some will get pushed back most likely. Too many officials to give them the attention they need.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can’t have one without the other...sadly though we’re just setting the bar for visits with these kids. They’ll see our mound of dirt, academic center, and awful dorms (actually I don’t even think it’s part of the tour anymore) then get blown away by everyone else’s facilities.

Also the likelihood that all these kids visit for one weekend isn’t high...some will get pushed back most likely. Too many officials to give them the attention they need.

It seems June is the big month this year for summer officials - I haven't seen any schools setting up July visits (I'm not sure why, but usually there are visits in July just before fall camp starts....I'm guessing our staff will take July off for vacations). Several schools are setting up June - Clemson is hosting an "Elite Retreat" June 18th weekend, UGA is having a big weekend June 4th. I think Miami is doing the June 4th weekend too. FSU is trying for June 18th. It's an impressive list, getting them on campus is a big step....but after 4 signing classes, I don't think any of us have confidence we'll land any of them, outside of one of the 3-stars. I'm still taking the under 0.5.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That dude is snorting half kilos at a time.

Uhhhh.... we been landing classes from #9-17 and finishing fifth or sixth in the SEC to the same schools each year... coming off a #12 class (and falling)....

So my math says we were.... uhhhhh..... carry the one..... round up a bit.... FIFTH in the nation in talent last year and rising quickly!!!!

75ff4e06ab6a6e.jpg

He must think we are up to #3 this year and Clemson and Ugly are looking up at us.

What a total azzwipe.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

It's a little early for this analysis with so little information of whom is going to be on the two deep. But when he is already projecting Trask as a 1st round talent (which he obviously isn't) as part of his write up, it makes me question the rest of his analysis.

Uhhhh.... we been landing classes from #9-17 and finishing fifth or sixth in the SEC to the same schools each year... coming off a #12 class (and falling)....

So my math says we were.... uhhhhh..... carry the one..... round up a bit.... FIFTH in the nation in talent last year and rising quickly!!!!

According to 24/7 Composite Rankings we were #7 which was after the opt-outs (LSU showing only 68 scholarship players).

2017 - 17th
2018 - 12th
2019 - 15th
2020 - 7th

2020 College Football Team Talent Composite

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

75ff4e06ab6a6e.jpg

He must think we are up to #3 this year and Clemson and Ugly are looking up at us.

What a total azzwipe.

So you’re in a good mood today, I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.