555e8f84837479a.gif

Oh he knows what it means....

upload_2021-12-10_20-48-45.png

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve gone from “I don’t like Momma jokes” to “I don’t like Momma/Wife jokes” to I don’t like Momma/Daughter jokes”.

Good Chryst. There is no “Daughter” jokes. That doesn’t even make sense. Wife jokes are boarder line retarded.

There’s clearly a generation that “Momma jokes” resonate with which is probably the majority here. It’s a Gen X thing I guess.

I play golf regularly with guys in their 60s. I’d never throw out a “Momma joke” because I don’t think they’d get it. And these are former collegiate athletes who say Fuchs every other word.

R-E-L-A-X

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
so you think someone whos markedly better than mullen means they are "great"?

mullen is just a hair's width better than mac in game management and offense, and worse than both him and chump on crootin and defense. all 3 are essentially a wash. you can be heads and tails above them without ever being close to great.

kiffin is way better, jimbo is way better, malzhan is way better, franklin is way better. none of those guys have ever done much and most lose 3-4 games a year. they arent great, but they are all WAY better than dumbass dan.

riley is one of the best coaches in the game today, dont kid yourself just because he's not our coach.

Are we talking cünt hairs here? Asking for a friend. It’s a typical measurement for this particular circle.

Poman

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2016
Something inconceivable to me as little as 5 years ago happened. I started not gaf about televised sports anymore. I was hardcore about all my teams. Redskins, Gators, Sabres. Originally it was a slow trickle of not caring anymore. Then politics infected everything. I found it very easy to turn it all off. When the Redskins caved and dropped their name, it just made it all the more easy to stop for good. I still weakly hold on to the Gators and Sabres, but they don't affect me in any significant way. The positive about this with the Gators is that I know almost zilch about recruiting and coaching candidates etc. So I can hope for our new head coach success and not be bogged down by the intricacies that others here are much more knowledgeable about. So lets go Gators, wishing Sling Blade the best.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
TLDR thread

This is an asinine thread designed to show the Bull that we love him?

So let me get this straight…

This is a board created by a right-wing nut who is asking:

Why its posters are emotionally psycho…
With extreme emotional reactions to the least provocative posts.
With posters who can’t resist tossing political sewage in almost every thread (including the person I most respected here-- Cover2 till he decided to show his redneck ass too)

This is a KKK/Proud Boys (not UF)/Confederate/Racist/Sexist/Mom banging… board.

upload_2021-12-11_0-39-1.jpeg

BUT

I’m here because of the knowledgeable football posters (eg..ltraz, Law)

I’m here for the over-the-top discussions about coaching hires (Law told me to drink bleach when I posted Muschamp would be a disaster)

I’m here despite losing the gal (Queenie) who enticed me to this forsaken hellhole.

I’m here for the elegant writing in Sofla”s posts

I’m here despite the board health-care geniuses who still think Covid is sniffles.

**** why am I still here?

Oh…about Napier. Kinda like the Sharkhumper hire. Unless he proves otherwise.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve gone from “I don’t like Momma jokes” to “I don’t like Momma/Wife jokes” to I don’t like Momma/Daughter jokes”.

Good Chryst. There is no “Daughter” jokes. That doesn’t even make sense. Wife jokes are boarder line retarded.

There’s clearly a generation that “Momma jokes” resonate with which is probably the majority here. It’s a Gen X thing I guess.

I play golf regularly with guys in their 60s. I’d never throw out a “Momma joke” because I don’t think they’d get it. And these are former collegiate athletes who say Fuchs every other word.

R-E-L-A-X
giphy.gif

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TLDR thread

This is an asinine thread designed to show the Bull that we love him?

So let me get this straight…

This is a board created by a right-wing nut who is asking:

Why its posters are emotionally psycho…
With extreme emotional reactions to the least provocative posts.
With posters who can’t resist tossing political sewage in almost every thread (including the person I most respected here-- Cover2 till he decided to show his redneck ass too)

This is a KKK/Proud Boys (not UF)/Confederate/Racist/Sexist/Mom banging… board.

BUT

I’m here because of the knowledgeable football posters (eg..ltraz, Law)

I’m here for the over-the-top discussions about coaching hires (Law told me to drink bleach when I posted Muschamp would be a disaster)

I’m here despite losing the gal (Queenie) who enticed me to this forsaken hellhole.

I’m here for the elegant writing in Sofla”s posts

I’m here despite the board health-care geniuses who still think Covid is sniffles.

**** why am I still here?

Oh…about Napier. Kinda like the Sharkhumper hire. Unless he proves otherwise.

Oh yes. The ol classic, “I didn’t read the thread, but will still call everyone racists. And biitch about posters bringing up politics, while basically being the only poster to actually bring up politics.” Well done.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
For those who were in a fraternity or in the military, you’ll recognize the poop slinging as more a sign of acceptance than rejection. When **** gets real though and posters share it here, the nonsense stops and actual support fills the void. Best recent example is GGG sharing he lost his Mom last weekend. You either love or hate his takes (especially on political board) but everyone chimed in with prayers and best wishes. Anyway, this ain’t a place for sissies but if you realize most of the stuff thrown around is in good fun and not to take it too seriously, you’ll have a much more enjoyable experience here. I for one appreciate it just the way it is...
I like any post that features me in it but that one really was outstanding.

Some members here have not gotten to experience the type of fraternal camaraderie "in real life" that FG is talking about, and that's a shame.

But guess what? Here's your chance, Fuchstards!

Try valuing this site as an opportunity to discover the joy of locker room bro-culture, instead of getting offended because it falls short of YOUR standards of decorum.

Only Nixon could go to China.

Only Captain Kirk could make peace with the Klingons.

And only someone whose beloved Mother died last Sunday can definitively say...

"YOUR MOM" JOKES ARE FUNNY!!!

If you don't think so, then go Fuchs your mother.

I admit to getting annoyed when a poster I wasn't even talking to comes out of left field and rips me personally over an opinion of mine they don't like. But I get over it, and move on.

Sure, I may get into a thread-killing pissing match with the person that goes on for 3-4 pages first. :catfight: But still. Eventually we get over it, and we move on.

The tone on every message board is set by whoever runs it.

Beta Country is owned by a soft, New Age fruit loop and managed by uptight, crotchety sticks in the mud.

This site is owned AND operated by someone who is more relatable to those of us who have experienced and enjoyed the ballbusting banter that goes on between brothers. It is what it is, and (hopefully) isn't going to change. You can't beat us. So join us!

Regarding pumping vs. dumping...

I don't like the idea of Ox literally requiring everyone to support our new coach, upon pain of being locked out of threads, suspended or banned. It shouldn't be mandatory, it should be voluntary. But I, for one, volunteer.

In my not-so-humble opinion, Billy Napier is the right coach at the right time. So far he is saying all the right things and has done nothing worthy of criticism or negativity from Florida Gator fans. And that is what we are, isn't it?

This is a direct quote from Napier's introductory press conference:

“It's important that everybody take ownership in their role, whatever that may be. You may be the equipment manager. You might be a cheerleader. You may run a local business. You might just be a Florida Gator fan in the barber shop. But I think it's critical that we rally together, support each other as we work to establish a really high standard of excellence for this program both on and off the field.”

Perception can become reality. At the barber shops and water coolers, in the break rooms and sports bars, on social media and message boards, if we all act like we believe that Gator Greatness is truly back again, that belief will carry through to the ones who matter most: BLUE CHIP CROOTS.

a15e3bec9fa9f58c822db46ce9cb83a5c6924080.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member