Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Where are they doing this?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Where are they doing this?

Red, White and Blue farms. Somewhere in between Archer and Williston. Not sure the road exactly, just know how to get there. We did blueberries in the spring. My wife and kids love it.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I'm late but I agree. I'm ready to hope again. I loved the mullen hire but when he kept Grantham after last year I wanted him gone. I give every coach a chance. Until Napier does something to make me think he sucks I'm on board.

Remember: Meyer started at bowling green. All gotta start somewhere.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
TLDR thread

This is an asinine thread designed to show the Bull that we love him?

So let me get this straight…

This is a board created by a right-wing nut who is asking:

Why its posters are emotionally psycho…
With extreme emotional reactions to the least provocative posts.
With posters who can’t resist tossing political sewage in almost every thread (including the person I most respected here-- Cover2 till he decided to show his redneck ass too)

This is a KKK/Proud Boys (not UF)/Confederate/Racist/Sexist/Mom banging… board.

BUT

I’m here because of the knowledgeable football posters (eg..ltraz, Law)

I’m here for the over-the-top discussions about coaching hires (Law told me to drink bleach when I posted Muschamp would be a disaster)

I’m here despite losing the gal (Queenie) who enticed me to this forsaken hellhole.

I’m here for the elegant writing in Sofla”s posts

I’m here despite the board health-care geniuses who still think Covid is sniffles.

**** why am I still here?

Oh…about Napier. Kinda like the Sharkhumper hire. Unless he proves otherwise.

88, please bring your woke ass to the Political forum, so we can torch your pansy ass point of view where we're supposed to.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Red, White and Blue farms. Somewhere in between Archer and Williston. Not sure the road exactly, just know how to get there. We did blueberries in the spring. My wife and kids love it.
Thanks. Right by my damn house. Didn't realize they planted strawberries

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I want every single member of Gatorchatter to make a post in this thread with their thoughts. No exceptions. Lurkers, pipe up.

Since the owner/operator demands a reply, here's mine:

When seemingly half of the posts offer nothing but unrelenting, grinding negativity and pessimism, I don't find it an enjoyable place to visit, that's not the kind of Gator Fan I want to be, and I don't visit often or stay long. I have better things to do with my leisure time than come here and wallow in misery over things I cannot direct influence.

If the tone changes, I'll visit more often and participate more.

YMMV and that's okay. We all make personal choices on who and what we want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.