The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
What an awesome night for a game! Wish the Ump would’ve seen it, wouldn’t have been a nail biter. Just need to knock those Cocks in the dirt tomorrow. If Wyatt gets out of this mini slump we roll. Shelnut hit it to BenHillGriff, what a bomb.

IMG_4406.jpeg

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Very exciting game. Sproat showed outstanding maturity by fixing it after two bad innings, The bottom of the order did the job at the plate and Rivera is the best all around SS in college baseball. Fisher and Neely were strike throwers at the back end and let's not forget our field general Big Time Riopelle.

Knock their Cocks in the dirt today!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Pitching staff issued two walks. Another game where few free passes and solo HR's did not beat them. Hope they can build on those themes.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It was a great crowd. My son and I stood just above the RF berm the whole game, great view there....good sight lines in the whole park. Pretty good bunch of SC fans and they were vocal. Because of the delay we saw some people with little kids leave early,..2.5 extra hours to have to control those buggers, don't blame them because it got late. Really cooled off and was nice after the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.