Gator Baseball 2023 Gator Baseball Thread- CWS Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Vandy CF Enrique Bradfield had another meltdown as BT nails a grand slam. He also went off on the home plate ump during a matchup vs UF in Gainesville earlier.

He can be seen banging the wall

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Single Elimination from here on out. I would love to win next 2, but 1 more game at least gets us the work we need to stay sharp for next week. Go Gators

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Single Elimination from here on out. I would love to win next 2, but 1 more game at least gets us the work we need to stay sharp for next week. Go Gators
I hate that but it's only to save the arms of the probable host teams.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
jonah-hill-happy.gif

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Weird....in the 12 games played so far the home team won 10 of them. Only Kentucky and Tennessee lost their games as a home team.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We struck out 14 times tonight but we only gave up 1 walk. Vandy had 10 hits but we only had 4 hits
I am on the road and fell asleep after the GS. So looked at the box score and you nailed it, Too many K's and and too few hits but the most important stat to me in this game was the pitching staff issued ONE walk. I :deadhorse:all the time but it seems to be true most of the time. One walk per 9 innings. I will accept the results

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Maybe Foley can answer, is Sully just trying things out with Thomas over Halter and/or Fabian?
Good question. I think he was looking for offense in the UK series b/c Halter can't hit anything, so he started each of them one game. I think the Thomas PH HR at UK gave him the edge. But lets be honest Halter is far superior defensively to the other 2. But like Shelnut, Sully is looking for more offense beyond the first 4 hitters But to the naked eye, Thomas at 3rd and Shelnut in the outfield is a defensive nightmare,

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Lol holy ****. what an absolute boneheaded start to this game by our players so far. Is it good that we get this out of the way before the big tournament or is this a sign of things to come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.