Anthony Richardson drafted 4th overall to the Colts

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
AR is gonna climb to be no later than a mid 1st rounder. No saying he'll make it or he won't but someone is gonna bite. Also levis sucks and hooker who was also being mocked in the 1st, just tore his acl.
Richardson is has every tool imaginable but hasn't shown he can get it done. He needs another year bad.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Bird in the hand. If he's offered guaranteed money, he should definitely go.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Bird in the hand. If he's offered guaranteed money, he should definitely go.
This right here. Another year might expose that his accuracy and decision making might not improve very much. 1st round money is 1st round money. He'll get better coaching and throw to way way better receivers. Might as well learn NFL speed and timing rather than be under-coached at UF. Or. Or get this kid some NIL money, an insurance policy and a QB coach/New OC. Then let's go see if our Gators can catapult back on top with a generational talent that figures it all out.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Nearly impossible to learn a completely different position at that level. Plus his biggest issue is not wanting to run and take hits. Zero chance he ever successfully switches to TE.
Terrell Pryor is on line 1.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I’m already on the phone with Franks. Plus Tebow on hold. There’s obviously a big group of players that have made the move from QB to TE. I had no idea.
Can you ask them if they have heard from Alex Smith’s leg? I was expecting a call on TG.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Can you ask them if they have heard from Alex Smith’s leg? I was expecting a call on TG.

Dude, I’m going ten directions right now. The room I booked at the Ruth’s is obviously not gonna fit everyone. Anyway, I’d be shocked if his leg has his own phone.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m already on the phone with Franks. Plus Tebow on hold. There’s obviously a big group of players that have made the move from QB to TE. I had no idea.
Franks has had a hell of a career at TE. Zero catches.

HOF

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Richardson has cleaned out his UF locker, according to Gator Bait.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Lets Go Football GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.