Anthony Richardson drafted 4th overall to the Colts

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think he'll probably go in the 1st, maybe even high. After thinking about it, I believe some GM is going to be afraid not to draft him and watch him become a freakish star. They don't want that albatross.

That's called fear of of missing out, or FOMO, and it's dangerous as phuck. Like when he rolls left and is still able to flick the ball 25 yards downfield on a rope. Or when he dodges three rushers crashing the pocket and reels off a 15-yard run.

Betting on Richardson is like betting on shares of a $10 biotech. On Monday, it's going to save the world. By Tuesday, you're wishing you had never bothered to boot up your computer on Monday.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Tim got screwed. Treat him like any other backup QB and he'd probably still be in the league.

He was a decade early and had the media against him. Now they would build the offense around him like the Ravens rather than forcing him into one that doesn’t fit. It’s amazing how much the league adapted since him.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
He was a decade early and had the media against him. Now they would build the offense around him like the Ravens rather than forcing him into one that doesn’t fit. It’s amazing how much the league adapted since him.
No...the press would react even more negatively towards his demonstrations of faith and the same thing would happen. They'd just brand him a 'white supremacist' first.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Well, this one just put him at 6 to Carolina. At some point some of these read like darts on a dartboard but fair is fair. Ox could indeed be right about some idiot GM, but it will take an idiot.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

Well, this one just put him at 6 to Carolina. At some point some of these read like darts on a dartboard but fair is fair. Ox could indeed be right about some idiot GM, but it will take an idiot.
That would describe the panthers perfectly.

SECund2nun

Oct 13, 2018
Tim got screwed. Treat him like any other backup QB and he'd probably still be in the league.

All Tebow did was win, then he gets released, and the NFL blackballs him. I will never forget how he took over a 1-4 team and led them to the playoffs with 7 fourth quarter comebacks (despite John Fox's stupid system and play calling) and then in the playoffs he destroys the Steelers with 4 TDs and 300 plus yards including the game winning TD in OT. There was a conspiracy against him. I hope Gruden can get the NFL to release all emails. I would love to see the emails about Tebow from years ago.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
All Tebow did was win, then he gets released, and the NFL blackballs him. I will never forget how he took over a 1-4 team and led them to the playoffs with 7 fourth quarter comebacks (despite John Fox's stupid system and play calling) and then in the playoffs he destroys the Steelers with 4 TDs and 300 plus yards including the game winning TD in OT. There was a conspiracy against him. I hope Gruden can get the NFL to release all emails. I would love to see the emails about Tebow from years ago.
There is absolutely no question about this. Players didn't want him in the locker room.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Hope he goes to NY and Daboll can work his magic on him like he did Allen in Buffalo

I’m still in the camp that he didn’t get developed by Billy

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
9dd9de94afb6a3b9386cbcc45bd93297.gif
If Tebow would have been a God and America hating Muslim, he’d still be playing
If Tebow would have been a God and America hating Muslim, he’d still be playing

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@KevinBrockwayG1: ESPN’s Chris Mortensen on Florida QB Anthony Richardson, NFL Draft: “Most people I talk to love what they see but think he should spend another year in school.” #Gators

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@KevinBrockwayG1: ESPN’s Chris Mortensen on Florida QB Anthony Richardson, NFL Draft: “Most people I talk to love what they see but think he should spend another year in school.” #Gators
I can believe it. They likely want to see if he can better learn to read progressions, possibly audible correctly, improve his short to intermittent passing accuracy, and actually provide leadership when the chips are down. I’d love to see him be able to and if he’s back, he’s convinced the staff that he’s all in.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We are literally 13 days from the bowl game and no announcement. I am beginning to think if he legit was going to leave or a early 1st rounder, the decision would have come shortly after the FSUck game. Starting to feel he comes back for another year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I also tend to think that if he was skipping the bowl game it would have been announced by now.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
We are literally 13 days from the bowl game and no announcement. I am beginning to think if he legit was going to leave or a early 1st rounder, the decision would have come shortly after the FSUck game. Starting to feel he comes back for another year.
Same. Jaden hopefully jumps him and is a supremely accurate passer

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.