Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, UF is probably more difficult. It's natural for things to flow to the path of least resistance.
Don’t know, shouldn’t be. I imagine we are slow playing our NIL game in a way that isn’t impressing recruits that are comparing deals and offers- other schools are less contingent where ours is a philosophical, team approach and it’s not selling. Coach has his plan, and it’s fair and realistic, but other schools are throwing the money at kids, no strings attached. Will they get what schools like Miami lead with? Doubt it, but who knows.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey:

Hayzoos Christ. Im just reading the board. There is plenty to be concerned about, we obviously have windowlickers calling both offense and defense, but.... there are really asswarts worried that we might lose Isaiah Nixon?

All 6-5 225 of him?

JFC, have we learned nothing? Billy kept adding real DL. This style Grantham micro end is a ****ing dodo bird soon to be gone.

Seriously, we are talking portal needs and if he takes 23 ish in the class, there are no seats.

A lot of the lower rated stuff like a 6-5 220 lb DE and Patterson are flotsam getting tossed.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Was it Goldkamp that flipped out earlier this year?

Yes, he seems to be struggling with some personal issues, and does not seem completely right in the head.

I don’t know if re-posting the ramblings of a madman who clearly isn’t right in the head is the most ethical thing to do. I’d say something to ox, but he’s pretty much been doing the same thing himself.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So now we're slitting our wrists in advance?

This is easily the most embarrassing thread this website has ever produced. I have no idea why I'm so surprised, but I am. I never thought I would see sofla like this. Never.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Donkey:

Hayzoos Christ. Im just reading the board. There is plenty to be concerned about, we obviously have windowlickers calling both offense and defense, but.... there are really asswarts worried that we might lose Isaiah Nixon?

All 6-5 225 of him?

JFC, have we learned nothing? Billy kept adding real DL. This style Grantham micro end is a ****ing dodo bird soon to be gone.

Seriously, we are talking portal needs and if he takes 23 ish in the class, there are no seats.

A lot of the lower rated stuff like a 6-5 220 lb DE and Patterson are flotsam getting tossed.

I’ve never been dumped by a fat or ugly girl. You know why? Because I never dated a fat or ugly girl.

I don’t care so much about the loss of either Nixon or Patterson(I said this as soon as he was removed from our list). The issue is we don’t need any more negative press and the perception is we’re in absolute free fall. If we didn’t want them we should’ve launched them or spaced this out. Getting this just before early signing day looks terrible for us. And for what? A couple fat, ugly girls that apparently we should’ve never dated in the first place.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I’ve never been dumped by a fat or ugly girl. You know why? Because I never dated a fat or ugly girl.

I don’t care so much about the loss of either Nixon or Patterson(I said this as soon as he was removed from our list). The issue is we don’t need any more negative press and the perception is we’re in absolute free fall. If we didn’t want them we should’ve launched them or spaced this out. Getting this just before early signing day looks terrible for us. And for what? A couple fat, ugly girls that apparently we should’ve never dated in the first place.

Exactly. All of the SEC east, FSU, Miami and UCF have been nothing but good news the last two weeks. The media is dragging us and wondering what’s going on. Even if just jettisoned two guys we don’t want it’s being played as UCF flipped two of our guys right at signing day. We need something good to come out and stop the bad press.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So now there are predictions that Nixon will be flipping back to Ucf tomorrow. We have a real chance to lose like 4 kids tomorrow. I have no idea what’s happened, but this may be the biggest disaster we’ve seen in years. And that’s obviously saying a lot.
We lost to a bunch of future dentists that are called commodores and nearly got shutout by a team with “Beavs” written on its upper chest . Two years from now we will hear stories about recruitments similar to what BMF shared with Mcelwain pulling the one kid in an empty closet and telling him hiw happy we are he’s here .

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Exactly. All of the SEC east, FSU, Miami and UCF have been nothing but good news the last two weeks. The media is dragging us and wondering what’s going on. Even if just jettisoned two guys we don’t want it’s being played as UCF flipped two of our guys right at signing day. We need something good to come out and stop the bad press.
Recruits have seen the piss poor play calling ALL YEAR long and the defense sucks too. What in gods name would steer a young talent to come here? Is it the play calling that attracts them? The screen pass that goes nowhere or the run right up the gut when the box is loaded? Why would ANY top recruit want to play in this debacle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator