Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I understand perceptions and all but we can't lose guys that never signed with us in the first place. We get who we get, the rest is just :ohnoez:

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
Donkey:

Hayzoos Christ. Im just reading the board. There is plenty to be concerned about, we obviously have windowlickers calling both offense and defense, but.... there are really asswarts worried that we might lose Isaiah Nixon?

Thanks for all the updates from your pen pal.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Recruits have seen the piss poor play calling ALL YEAR long and the defense sucks too. What in gods name would steer a young talent to come here? Is it the play calling that attracts them? The screen pass that goes nowhere or the run right up the gut when the box is loaded? Why would ANY top recruit want to play in this debacle.

Playcalling may be piss poor and I agree but at least this class is being asked to buy into the vision and rebuild. Defense had very little but O, despite play calling had two monster underclassmen RBs, an all American guard and a first round QB. I think money aside some just didn’t realize how big of a rebuild it is. They want to win now and don’t have 4 years to waste. Not sure what the message to 24 is since 23 was supposed to be the foundation.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Yes, he seems to be struggling with some personal issues, and does not seem completely right in the head.

I don’t know if re-posting the ramblings of a madman who clearly isn’t right in the head is the most ethical thing to do. I’d say something to ox, but he’s pretty much been doing the same thing himself.
Yeah. I think I really crossed an ethical line here. It's not like he posted them on a social media platform for the entire world to see. Showing a few of them on Gatorchatter is what should have never happened.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
My god what a bunch of PU$$YS.
Post after post of whiny little bitches and every Gator board is the same.
If I was a kid trying to make a decision tonight I wouldn't want a ****ing thing to do with this fan base.
Instead of circling the wagons and telling our rivals and haters to piss off we get this. ****ing embarrassing.

cartman302

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2017
Playcalling may be piss poor and I agree but at least this class is being asked to buy into the vision and rebuild. Defense had very little but O, despite play calling had two monster underclassmen RBs, an all American guard and a first round QB. I think money aside some just didn’t realize how big of a rebuild it is. They want to win now and don’t have 4 years to waste. Not sure what the message to 24 is since 23 was supposed to be the foundation.

Not that anyone cares about my opinion but, seriously.

It isn't a reach to require our HBC to have an expert level of skill when it comes to managing in-game situations. I have a very limited skill set in this arena, regulated mainly to some high school endeavors and "wanna be" desires. And, I've watched too many games to mention.

That said, I am coherent enough in my 55 years (Old FK warning) to be able to judge when if I can see the flaws in NEARLY EVER SINGLE GAME with respect to play calling and management--- there MAY be a problem. Recruits, parents, "advisors", et al, are much more skilled than I in making career choices for their kids (recruits) when it comes to these decisions. That said, Coach BN has not impressed ANYONE. He needs to fix the problem and get his flowchart figured out.

I think he's got the pedigree, but does he have the humility to make the necessary adjustments/changes to succeed? I only remember one Florida coach that did just that, when Urban had Billy Lasko block for Chris Leak against Georgia in '05. He changed his scheme to match his players' skill set. (Ok, SOS in the 96 NC game went to the shotgun to protect Wuerffel. I get it). That said, these coaches possess huge egos that rarely allow input from other sources.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If I was a kid trying to make a decision tonight I wouldn't want a ****ing thing to do with this fan base.
Instead of circling the wagons and telling our rivals and haters to piss off we get this. ****ing embarrassing.
Hey,,,whoa...don't lump me in with them. Some of us have embraced our mediocrity and are completely repulsed by their lack of composure.

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017

pretty sure that would be pu$$ies...

I think "embarrassing" is accepting this Sunbelt sh!t. Your mileage may vary.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
The Platt kid committed to A&M over us. Also expected to lose Nixon and Jean tomorrow. Not predicted to pick up anyone else. There's rumors Princley #33 is talking to Rhule about transferring to Neb to play with his brother who just committed there. Been a real ****ty 2 weeks for Florida football.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Platt kid committed to A&M over us. Also expected to lose Nixon and Jean tomorrow. Not predicted to pick up anyone else. There's rumors Princley #33 is talking to Rhule about transferring to Neb to play with his brother who just committed there. Been a real ****ty 2 weeks for Florida football.
Not only that, I heard Rashada is flipping to UMass.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Sexy Hot Babes GIF

Just trying to take your mind off things.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014

Platt was on here reading our comments and saw Ox call him ugly.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Platt was on here reading our comments and saw Ox call him ugly.
That's an understatement, he looks like a poor man's Oprah Winfrey. However, that's not a reflection of his football skills.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
are-you-stupid-or-something.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
At this point I’ll be surprised if Rashada signs his LOI
Lagway is also looking elsewhere, I heard. Lot of smoke that Napier was caught sacrificing a goat in a janitors closet, in an apparent Satanic ritual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.