Season 8 One Chicago GIF by NBC

Last edited:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe. Personally I believe he needs an aggressive OC that can really mix it up. I think he is doing a decent job with everything else but I think him being the OC and HC may be a bit much for him.
No argument about the dual roles plus QB that Billy’s carrying.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Maybe. Personally I believe he needs an aggressive OC that can really mix it up. I think he is doing a decent job with everything else but I think him being the OC and HC may be a bit much for him.
The HC decides when to kick a field goal, go for it on 4th and clock management. That is what bothers me most. Run to pass ratio on first down bugs me too but there may be a reason for that.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The HC decides when to kick a field goal, go for it on 4th and clock management. That is what bothers me most. Run to pass ratio on first down bugs me too but there may be a reason for that.
He's got 8 months to fix it. (or at least attempt to)

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The new DLs will be able to give the OL more work during scrimmages. Same with the New WRs vs CBs.

Iron sharpening iron.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Rumor has it, Deion is offering his players the following....
1.) Quickest, easiest path to the NFL.
2.) Smoke all the legal dope you want - I see nothing.
3.) Here's some money and a car - welcome to Boulder.
4.) Immediate playing time.
5.) Hookers and blow on the down low - Cheetah's NIL partnership.

I’ve got all 4 years of my eligibility left. Sign me up!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Process takes time.

Unfortunately we live in an instant gratification world and many don't have the patience to wait for the Process.

I'm not overjoyed by the results this season but I'm not Butt-Hurt either. My expectations were sadly met but I don't have the same helpless feeling I got from our other recent screw-ups. I think BN has a plan, it may not be a great plan but I'm willing to give him some time to make it work.

A related thought, I'm amazed by the number of experts who are willing to state their opinions as if they were absolute facts. My first thought is: did they ever even play football? Followed quickly by, have they ever Coached Real Football other than PeeWee FB?
Talking X's ans O's doesn't mean you really know how the game works. If it was that easy, all of them would be sending in their job qualifications, 1. played sand lot flag Football. 2. Coached Pal Football. 3. Intramural Champs!

I'm all for opinions but remember opinions are like arm pits, everyone has a couple and most of them stink. Including mine!

:bart:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody is going to get that WKU OC. Doubt he'll be there long.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I don’t think he reads the board anymore. Stormed off the other day and asked to be deleted. I forwarded both questions via text to a friend who knows his housekeeper. She said 72-192 hours she’ll What’s App me an answer.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think he reads the board anymore. Stormed off the other day and asked to be deleted. I forwarded both questions via text to a friend who knows his housekeeper. She said 72-192 hours she’ll What’s App me an answer.
She must be Latin. WhatsApp is big south of the border.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator