Founding Member
the simpsons rake GIF

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He’s pretty overwhelmingly, the second best QB at under armor this week. Strongest arm by far.
There was a clip earlier of him throwing a sideline route that arrived at the face mask of the receiver without a hump. Pretty impressive throw where arm strength and accuracy are concerned from a kid who’ll likely leave college 30 lbs heavier than he arrived.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
There was a clip earlier of him throwing a sideline route that arrived at the face mask of the receiver without a hump. Pretty impressive throw where arm strength and accuracy are concerned from a kid who’ll likely leave college 30 lbs heavier than he arrived.
Yep. He and Lagway should trade diet plans.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Nothing gets me more pumped than 1-on-1 reps with no pass rush!

Hate these pointless practice reports :lol:
Mike Mamula would beg to differ. He feels showcasing skills while doing football drills in Pajamas is far and away the best way to discern a player's future. :thug:

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
I have no idea if the kid will succeed in football but after watching the interview I came away impressed with the young man.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Compact motion. Looks like he will have a quick release and gets a lot of velocity with little effort. He's way too skinny though.
Yes, when I read he's 175lbs I thought there's no way he will hold up. Hope so, but 175 is skeeny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb