Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Never knew any of this. I was under the impression Canada was just a last minute filler pavilion at Epcot so the planners could tell the Irish there was no more room.
Actually, they could not do an Irish pavilion because they already had Germany and its biergarden and the UK and it's Pub and they did not need any more drunks falling into the man made lagoon. It would be considered bad show.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
FirsthandDefensiveBlackfly-max-1mb.gif

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Why do they play horrible music all through the interview? Is that like the used car salesman cranking up the radio on your test drive so you don’t notice the brakes squealing? Who are the random kids? Takis are gross.

Nice work on the stretch bands and flashing effort pushing the weights around, though. Could easily adopt the Mahomes haircut.

Good pickup as a PWO. If he’s accurate he’ll at least be a good practice player. And who knows how he’ll progress. Chattanooga is pretty close to BN’s hometown so I’m guessing he’s gotten feedback on Gile.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Lol. I guess no one is immune to the cancel culture.
I had no idea there were Ramily standards. Having read the article, I have no idea what they are and how the coach violated them.

This is horrible. And while I disagree with the judgment, the worst part is that there is no recourse, no path for atonement or redemption.

Marcus Stokes is banned from football. Maybe he’s banned from college? If you can’t have him playing on your football team he surely can’t attend as a student. And if Albany State and UF banned him, how can UNF or Flagler or NE State College (or whatever they call their community college in Jax) take him? All this judgment without a trial, without a jury, without a chance to face his faceless accusers and explain his intentions. No one to accept his apologies.

He’s anathema, which means “without life.” Excommunicated. Shunned. Banned. Canceled. And he’s just a kid. Who can even help him?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
When we were kids, we all learned “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.” That has now been turned on its head. Guys like Jeffery Simmons and Joe Mixon can commit assaults resulting in serious injuries, and play Power 5, - and now NFL - football, but a kid who sings a “forbidden” word, not even as an intended slur at someone, is permanently banned? We are truly circling the drain as a society.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If that was true, why not talk about Jevon Kearse? He was a former recruit.

Sober up.

I think you should lighten up.

What’s going on with you Ox?
Is there not enough conflict in your life right now so you have to manufacture it?

Consider counseling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.