Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We lead the Gulf South Conference in all-time championships and all-sports trophies. We're a major driver of economic impact in Northwest Florida and beyond, generating approximately $1 billion in total annual sales across the Florida economy. UWF is more than a university.
Also the 3rd largest state school campus in Florida.
I've heard of them only because their QB for the past 2 years was from St. Augustine. The bolded above made me sus but it turns out to be accurate...
1675290787079.png

Wow.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Rashada - Florida, Miami, ...........Arizona State
Stokes - Florida, Penn State, ..............West Florida (WF) aka Stokes would say What da Fuq.

Maybe UF really dodged two bullets. 2 supposed highly ranked recruits, both shyt the bed. Not wishing them anything bad, but they both clearly Fuchs-ed up.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
I've been watching college football IN FLORIDA (mostly) for 35 years and have never heard of "West Florida" until this moment.
Two Years ago UWF won the D2 National championship... Been playin football 5 years, participatrd in D2 playoffs 3 times...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When did we start measuring speed in MPH?
For a while. Like a really long time. I even think last year they measured Anthony Richardson’s speed. I want to say on a run he hit about 23 miles an hour.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Is it a feature of the new and improved software that you can no longer see tweets in a post? Cuz I ain't clicking through every fcking time one of you lazy bastards post a tweet w/o context.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is it a feature of the new and improved software that you can no longer see tweets in a post? Cuz I ain't clicking through every fcking time one of you lazy bastards post a tweet w/o context.
To my knowledge, you're the only one who can't see tweets. Get a newer computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.