Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Tired Good Night GIF

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
NIL Will make this sort of stuff worse.
I can't imagine being 18 years old flush with cash and any car I wanted.
It would have ruined me for sure.
I don't think I would have had the will to bust my azz in the weight room and improve my athletic abilities, to play at a major college level, with all those distractions.
Damn.....Cash...Women...booze...fast cars..., Nope, I wouldn't have made it one season.

The best players, are hungry for success. You can't give them everything success brings BEFORE they actually achieve success.
Yes.

And a guy like Tebow would build another orphanage or hospital. Danny would plant another mission to help kids out of poverty. I’m using extremes but dumping money on a kid is a huge test/challenge of character. We need and have systems in place to coach them on that. I assume Bama does as well, but a few will disappoint.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yes.

And a guy like Tebow would build another orphanage or hospital. Danny would plant another mission to help kids out of poverty. I’m using extremes but dumping money on a kid is a huge test/challenge of character. We need and have systems in place to coach them on that. I assume Bama does as well, but a few will disappoint.
Hence why it's so important to have top classes year after year. If this kid flames out, Bama won't even notice; they'll just replace him with a different 4/5*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.