Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We already have a commit, so let's go 2023! This will be the year! Really!

2023 Team Rankings

Shawn Russ Jr., 2023 Athlete - Rivals.com

EDIT: It has only been a year or so since this was posted. Crazy changes. I started this to mock Mullen, but crap, we may really be onto something.....or at least on something. I'll take either.

FURTHER EDIT: WE ARE ONTO SOMETHING!

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The quest to avoid it from becoming a 10-year plan. Sigh.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
It’s the year 2078, and Alabama has installed its teleportation system so players can see their parents on demand. It was built to compete with Clemson’s osmosis learning center, where players can learn everything about football by rubbing that g@y rock in the stadium.

Meanwhile, the University of Florida is proud to announce the team has installed battery operated can openers for players to open their off-brand tuna fish for protein.

Til the facilities are fixed: it does not matter. The true difference makers ain’t coming here to play ball.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No elite skill players are coming here to run Q Power option ball ever. It wouldnt matter if we had the Taj Majal.

Who am I kidding? The three star whisperer dont need no damn talent. This is the year the diamonds in the rough Dionte Marks and JaMarcus Weston are All SEC. Danny boy says they are 5 star athletes.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No elite skill players are coming here to run Q Power option ball ever. It wouldnt matter if we had the Taj Majal.

Who am I kidding? The three star whisperer dont need no damn talent. This is the year the diamonds in the rough Dionte Marks and JaMarcus Weston are All SEC. Danny boy says they are 5 star athletes.
At this point I think everyone with even half a brain more or less agrees that mullen sucks, can't recruit and is never going to win anything.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Miami hires Diaz and we all snickered. FSU brings in Norvell and we all yawn. The Gators
tap Danny Boy and we all swoon. Then we hear that Danny takes an untimely vacation, then
floats his resume to various NFL teams, and we see nobody is interested.We haven't made a hire to that position since Spurrier that hasn't had some hair on it.

00P0P_40ndKhuZFfPz_0cU0aJ_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Some might say you’re a cockeyed optimist , but this is the kind of unbridled enthusiasm that we need on the board.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Some might say you’re a cockeyed optimist , but this is the kind of unbridled enthusiasm that we need on the board.

I’m just afraid he’ll get himself mixed up in the high stakes game of world diplomacy and international intrigue. It may ultimately lead to his downfall.

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m just afraid he’ll get himself mixed up in the high stakes game of world diplomacy and international intrigue. It may ultimately lead to his downfall.

I believe you've read one too many Billy Mumphrey stories.

Good day, SoFla.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was so so on the hire. I thought coming from MSU that we might be lucky to win 10 games since the roster was not good and we were coming off a 4-8 season and we would have to suffer through some more 7 and 8 win seasons. Its probably gonna take another 4-8 season to get another coach. Who do we go after though? Who is that hot, top name out there in the coaching circles that guarantees us top 5 in recruiting and rankings and gets us in to the playoff? If we get rid of Mullen now after 11, 10, and 9 win seasons will any coaches even consider coming here? We can't do anything about the facilities as fans so WHO is YOUR choice for HBC? A name that wows you. Let's hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.