Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Ah.. But is he elusive?
Who cares Brandon? Not sure how anyone could see this as anything but positive. Point is we landed a top QB. He could be the next Trevor Lawrence or next Feleipe Franks. Doesn't really matter. What matters is that our staff is landing elite recruits. Some will be stars and some won't, but the more elite guys you get, the better chance you end up with stars than duds. Not really that hard to comprehend for most.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I know on field results typically don’t play a ton into it, but you gotta think the sh*tshow down there is a factor. The game day atmosphere is a joke, as well.
Truly awful.

They announced 66k or so for their f$u game last week, which if remotely true was probably 2/3rds Noles. I can’t imagine how they convince recruits that “da U” still means anything but a sub-.500 ACC program.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Suspicious Will Ferrell GIF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Yes there’s no chance he will put on any weight. Zero.
Cracks me up when people look at HS weight as if it's the limit.

These are Teens. 90% of them don't get enough to eat at home (how many teens do?). They will get all they can eat when they get to campus. 10-20 lbs Between Jan and Sept. easy (granted ... thats not all muscle... but its mass)

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
There has been a lot of chatter that the staff has still been hard after Malik Bryant. Earlier today, Malik Bryant removed stuff to do with Miami from his Instagram.

I wouldn’t read too much into it – just that it’s perked some eyebrows
s reactions wars GIF

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Who cares Brandon? Not sure how anyone could see this as anything but positive. Point is we landed a top QB. He could be the next Trevor Lawrence or next Feleipe Franks. Doesn't really matter. What matters is that our staff is landing elite recruits. Some will be stars and some won't, but the more elite guys you get, the better chance you end up with stars than duds. Not really that hard to comprehend for most.
Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
Cracks me up when people look at HS weight as if it's the limit.

These are Teens. 90% of them don't get enough to eat at home (how many teens do?). They will get all they can eat when they get to campus. 10-20 lbs Between Jan and Sept. easy (granted ... thats not all muscle... but its mass)
I gained 30 lbs between graduation and spring ball.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Can't wait to see what you can possibly complain about next. ;)
Well your mom's teeth are freakin sharp...but other than that, I got nutted...er...nuttin...er nothing. :grin:

Looks like we are going to win this one so that makes me happy. And our defense seems to have turned some kind of corner. All good!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Well your mom's teeth are freakin sharp...but other than that, I got nutted...er...nuttin...er nothing. :grin:

Looks like we are going to win this one so that makes me happy. And our defense seems to have turned some kind of corner. All good!
Well...I actually have something to complain about. On some of the shots of the Gator crowds celebrating throughout the entire game there were quite a few left over right chomps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator