Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
This is not in any way meant to be offensive, and if I’m out of line, please let me know. But have you ever considered disconnecting your internet and never posting again?
Nope. Sorry that you are wrong though. Your boy gibson and his buddie had mommies that were tight with Begley. Their recruitment was over when Napier spent 2-3 hours over at Nico's house discussing their list of demands instead of preparing his current team for their conference championship. You can keep running with their negative tweet PR campaign against UF like its the only side of the story or you can probably realize that they gave Napier a list of demands in an ultimatum delivery because they were talking with Lee Begley the whole time and knew they had a place to go. Thats the truth. UF did reach out many times but the sticking point was EE and if you remember correctly they took no EEs. That all went down before Napier could even get on campus. They wasted no time at all in decommitting and switching to OU. Then after the fact they started negatively recruiting against us.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
My take is Stokes is just a kid doing what kids do and should be judged by his peers not a pack of crusty middle aged woke numnuts.
That being said his tape this year is awful probably would have wasted a scolly.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
You conviently left out that they actually did call them and request the workout videos just like they did for everyone else in the class and they didnt do it. The truth of the matter was that Napier went to the snowflakes friends house, snowflake's parents told them they were a package deal and EE was promised by muLLLLLLLen, Napier said none of muLLLLLLLen's promises are a reality anymore and then snowflake's momzilla started a neg PR against the staff. Within a week they shopped around and conviently found a place willing to take them as EE (thanks to that lazy beyotch recruiting coordinator who worked for muLLLLLLLen who happen to land a job at the place).

You keep running with half the story. Maybe you should go find a OU board to be a fan. The snowflakes threw a temper tantrum and Napier told them to they had to do everything they were asking. And look at the recruiting class we got coming in now.

I wonder if fans on OU boards are talking shyt and bragging about having the 4th best recruiting class in their fuching conference?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I wonder if fans on OU boards are talking shyt and bragging about having the 4th best recruiting class in their fuching conference?
Lee Begley working hard

The funny thing is, @soflagator is crying over this guy as if he is a great WR that we missed out on. Dude has one catch all season. He can't even crack the starting line up enough to not be redshirted.

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Funny GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Lee Begley working hard

The funny thing is, @soflagator is crying over this guy as if he is a great WR that we missed out on. Dude has one catch all season. He can't even crack the starting line up enough to not be redshirted.

I thought I was more than polite in my question, earlier, so your tone seems a tad uncalled for.

No, Gibson isn’t some great WR, but I did have concerns about the residual effect on our recruiting, which of course doesn’t seem to have happened. So you’re right, we’re good there. On the film request though, when we asked Thai-Chai-Bowman for his, was it from the hot bar or the sustainable sloth feces soap aisle?

You know, you entered the day squarely in my top 5, all lowercased named/disgruntled toddler girl av posters. But you’re in free fall right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.