Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gilly was the man that season though.

There’s probably some alternate universe where Brissett was made starter and our entire trajectory the last 12 years is changed.

Yes, that Jax.state game I referenced is a prime example of that. That was his game to start and showcase, and we put up 21 points. No one was doing anything at the quarterback position in WM’s offense.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Don't forget the historically great defense, full of Urbs recruited players, coached by Dan Quinn.
The best defense I’ve seen at UF in my 55 years. What a fuching waste. WM should get kicked in the nuts twice a day for the rest of his life as a reminder of that.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The best defense I’ve seen at UF in my 55 years. What a fuching waste. WM should get kicked in the nuts twice a day for the rest of his life as a reminder of that.
I don't know what agitated me more Addazio or Muschamp. Wasted talent.

Nothing like this guy

College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

It was great, no question, but also highly skewed by the way we splayed offensively.

But yeah, if we got a 3-n-out and then got a first down, we were in Sturgis’ range and could pencil in 3.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You wish.

Somehow you think pounding your fist and repeating your simplistic black and white view is a good substitute for thinking. Then you try to change the subject because you are unable debate your point. That’s not “critical path in complexity” (lol). You just don’t have the horse power. It’s transparent. And pathetic.

I won’t be too hard on you. Life is hard enough on you already, i’m sure.
Sorry, having a hard time understanding you, I don't speak cockinmouth

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Muschamp takes shyts with more game day coaching abilities then this current fuchtard. I've never been this discouraged as a fan going into an off season in my life. He better fire a few coaches and close like a mother fucher on signing day, if not get ready for some half filled swamps next year.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Feel confident?

No but today doesn’t have anything to do with recruiting this year. Money does and Miami has a billionaire giving money to football players directly basically. We have a collective spreading money across all sports.

Billy had a mulligan this year about his vision and letting recruits know it wouldn’t be pretty. I think he can hold this class together. If we look this bad next year that class will be rough.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Don’t forget about the blocked punt to beat ULL on the final play of the game

This was the day my father died. Watched the game at his bedside at hospice. He died during the Alabama TAMU game where Manziel went off.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
No but today doesn’t have anything to do with recruiting this year. Money does and Miami has a billionaire giving money to football players directly basically. We have a collective spreading money across all sports.

Billy had a mulligan this year about his vision and letting recruits know it wouldn’t be pretty. I think he can hold this class together. If we look this bad next year that class will be rough.
I will consider it a success if he holds the 21 and adds 3. Take what we get and hope for the best. To lose a couple from the 21 would be a hit, no doubt.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Actually I think we get him from what I heard. I dont know how much they want him and if Ruiz is willing to ante up. So I guess what I’m saying is if Miami really wants him they get him.
Maybe staff can pull some impact players out of the portal.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Fletcher isn’t even that important. But the one praise I gave to this staff last years was not getting embarrassed by these decisions where we’re probably in a lost cause scenario at the start. We seem to be doing that repeatedly this cycle. Samson could be overrated, McCLain may not be that critical(given our DB class) and Fletcher may just be a replica of Webb with no speed. But we keep allowing ourselves to look like Miami is winning all of these contests. I’ve said from the beginning, a guy like Mario is what Smart I’d for uga. He doesn’t want to beat us. He wants to embarrass us and let the world see it. Napier did such a great job with perception the first go around. This year is the opposite. Same with Jean visiting the noles the weekend before NSD. When/if he flips it will be twice the damage than having never landed him in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.