Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ah yes. "Potentially", it "could end up", etc. - in other words, it hasn't happened yet. Shouldn't we wait and see what happens?

The hysterical hand-wringing going on right now is worse than I remember from any of the previous coaches. I may end up PM'ing the admin and asking him to delete my account. Good Christ.
We are a beaten-down fan base at this point.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
My friend, what exactly are we to talk about? No one is slitting their wrists. We’re staring down a very nasty reality as opposed to ignoring it. You think a kid potentially flipping to Ucf or another to fsu is ok? We’re sitting at #11 and have been falling for a few weeks, with our own insiders saying to not expect anything tomorrow. It’s a zero sum game, so as other teams add and we don’t they’ll pass us. I’m not being exaggerating when I say this could end up being a class nearing the 20th spot, with nearly half our annual schedule ranked higher. All this just days from sealing up a .500 season. I’m calling things what they are at the moment.

I see this going one of two ways for me:

1) We have a much better ESD than expected and I’m pleasantly surprised
2) We flop, I laugh and become more apathetic than before

Simple. Nothing we can control, so no use getting upset anymore lol

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Ah yes. "Potentially", it "could end up", etc. - in other words, it hasn't happened yet. Shouldn't we wait and see what happens?

The hysterical hand-wringing going on right now is worse than I remember from any of the previous coaches. I may end up PM'ing the admin and asking him to delete my account. Good Christ.

Hang in there, Ox. Ben Sasse is going to save us in the end!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I was mocking the negativity. Not embracing it.
let-the-hate-flow-through-you-sidious.gif

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
My friend, what exactly are we to talk about? No one is slitting their wrists. We’re staring down a very nasty reality as opposed to ignoring it. You think a kid potentially flipping to Ucf or another to fsu is ok? We’re sitting at #11 and have been falling for a few weeks, with our own insiders saying to not expect anything tomorrow. It’s a zero sum game, so as other teams add and we don’t they’ll pass us. I’m not being exaggerating when I say this could end up being a class nearing the 20th spot, with nearly half our annual schedule ranked higher. All this just days from sealing up a .500 season. I’m calling things what they are at the moment.
We wish :shake:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Who knew (besides many on here :lol:) that the real rebuild we needed wasn’t to the roster or adding an army….it’s fumigating our athletic dept and starting over.

Save us, Sasse!!
The Office No GIF

No, we do not say any form of..Sas(se) save us. No.

Jaguar45

Nov 16, 2017

Ox, do you genuinely believe he’s going to pull a rabbit out of a hat tomorrow?

Didnt they hire him because he was a guru at recruiting? We’ve got the possible inside track on TE... I doubt it moves the needle on BNs recruiting cause. He’s been behind FSU, Miami, and 5 other SEC teams. He’s had some wins sure, but I don’t see what you see in this guy.

I‘m not quitting on the guy yet…. But “have you ever seen a duck pull a truck?”

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I just think UF is a hard sell to a lot of kids these days.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, UF is probably more difficult. It's natural for things to flow to the path of least resistance.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah places like fsu miami, auburn are much easier...
Have you seen our coeds compared to those schools? 4.5 GPA's and 35 ACT scores don't usually attach themselves to the slutty ones and 17-18 year olds don't have a long list of things they care about, getting laid is def one of them!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Have you seen our coeds compared to those schools? 4.5 GPA's and 35 ACT scores don't usually attach themselves to the slutty ones and 17-18 year olds don't have a long list of things they care about, getting laid is def one of them!
So now in addition to sucking, our women are fugly too?

government americans GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.