Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some really repugnant posts in this thread. If this is considered acceptable around here, I'm going to have to bow out. I've enjoyed the banter with most of you, but I can't participate in this. This will be my last post.
Rub some dirt on it

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Some really repugnant posts in this thread. If this is considered acceptable around here, I'm going to have to bow out. I've enjoyed the banter with most of you, but I can't participate in this. This will be my last post.
Bye...

Btw why do you or anyone think they're so special they have to announce that they're leaving. If you're going to leave just leave, don't be a passive aggressive bitch about it

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
THIS JUST IN!!! There was a new thread started in the political forum for this very conversation to continue without clogging up the recruiting thread!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus H Christ on a sidecar. Now we have someone else quitting the board over this crap? I don't know what's going on with people today.

THIS STOKES THING IS OVER. Any more posts on the subject get deleted.

The worst part of all of this is no one on this damn board cares that Stokes left the class - it's just being eagerly used as another platform to bash the staff.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My position as well. I’m fine with the move because of recent events, and I understand needing to distance themselves from it, but it could’ve been handled way better.
I agree . He shouldn’t have been offered to begin with .

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m afraid I have to reluctantly agree with Ferg. Why on Earth do people feel the need to announce they are leaving ? If you want to then just leave . The declaration is stupid and unnecessary. On top of that nobody cares .

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I’m afraid I have to reluctantly agree with Ferg. Why on Earth do people feel the need to announce they are leaving ? If you want to then just leave . The declaration is stupid and unnecessary. On top of that nobody cares .
That had to hurt to admit that didn't it?

Listen if you ignore the midget, URG and ignore Jay(I change my name to flavor of the week)...you'll realize I speak the truth lol

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
That had to hurt to admit that didn't it?

Listen if you ignore the midget, URG and ignore Jay(I change my name to flavor of the week)...you'll realize I speak the truth lol

That’s it. I’ve had enough. I’m going over to the On3 boards.

A240BD23-1961-403D-A94A-D8EE13E0EDFF.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus H Christ on a sidecar. Now we have someone else quitting the board over this crap? I don't know what's going on with people today.
It’s just society these days. If something offends you, then you look for a safe space. We’re a nation of wimps.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all ever see this pic of a bunny with a pancake on its head? Hysterical!

iu

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb