Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Announcing here is only half the act. The other half is PM'ing me and asking me to delete their account (and yes, he really did that as well). That has happened 3 times in the past few months, and probably a dozen times since Gatorchatter was founded. Maybe it's their way of coercing me to beg them to stay or something.

For the future quitters reading this post right now, I don't delete accounts. Don't ask me to do it. Your posts are here until the end of time.
Shouldn’t this be in the transfer thread rather than the recruiting thread?

Anonymous message board dynamics are common if not inevitable. My first rule is don’t take myself too seriously, second is to not take others too seriously. These avatars are 2D, so why derail a thread with attacks and slap fights?

Roll with the punches. Try to read with some charity - you might be missing something. Try to add something worthwhile and/or funny. It’s often better to ask a question.

If someone regularly irritates you, ignore them. And if you ignore someone, ignore them. No point telling them you’re ignoring them. That’s not ignoring them. Pouty isn’t a good look.

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
Shouldn’t this be in the transfer thread rather than the recruiting thread?

Anonymous message board dynamics are common if not inevitable. My first rule is don’t take myself too seriously, second is to not take others too seriously. These avatars are 2D, so why derail a thread with attacks and slap fights?

Roll with the punches. Try to read with some charity - you might be missing something. Try to add something worthwhile and/or funny. It’s often better to ask a question.

If someone regularly irritates you, ignore them. And if you ignore someone, ignore them. No point telling them you’re ignoring them. That’s not ignoring them. Pouty isn’t a good look.
Personal attack. Blocked. Reported. Virtue signaling complete.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Should someone just make something up?
Of course.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Announcing here is only half the act. The other half is PM'ing me and asking me to delete their account (and yes, he really did that as well). That has happened 3 times in the past few months, and probably a dozen times since Gatorchatter was founded. Maybe it's their way of coercing me to beg them to stay or something.

For the future quitters reading this post right now, I don't delete accounts. Don't ask me to do it. Your posts are here until the end of time.
Did I quit when my modship was unrightfully taken? No. Did I blast anybody for that? Yes. Myself. I had it all and my apparent stay in prison took that from me. You don't know what you have until it's gone. Nothing, my friends, is worth losing Gatorchatter, no matter how much Ox is paying me to say this

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb