Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Jesus H Christ on a sidecar. Now we have someone else quitting the board over this crap? I don't know what's going on with people today.

THIS STOKES THING IS OVER. Any more posts on the subject get deleted.

The worst part of all of this is no one on this damn board cares that Stokes left the class - it's just being eagerly used as another platform to bash the staff.
I'm a big Ox fan

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I haven't written Napier off yet, but next year better see huge strides with his in game management. I definitely want to see a new QB at the helm next year. AR is too frustrating to watch, I wish him well, but I hope he's encouraged to try his luck in the draft or the Portal. If Billy is truly honest with himself, then he'll see his need to get a real play caller in here, just concerned he'll be too stubborn to admit it.
See I'm wondering if he will change anything next year. Our QB situation now ripe for change. Any objective analysis shows that AR aint gettin' it done. Give Kitma a try.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let me try for 3rd time, then bans start getting handed out. No more political comments about the Stokes situation. There's a thread about it in the PF if you'd like share your personal blather about it.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Alright I’m back. Had to leave the On3 boards when I realized it wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows, and people said some things that I didn’t agree with 100%.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Some really repugnant posts in this thread. If this is considered acceptable around here, I'm going to have to bow out. I've enjoyed the banter with most of you, but I can't participate in this. This will be my last post.
I’m crying inside. Really, I am.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
Imo, have to beat FSU to get some more recruits headed our way, especially those on the fence. FSU has put together a decent season.
**** loses hurt a little, big wins help more

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, NONE of these recruits are going to pick UF or FSU based on who wins or loses on Friday night.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Fellas, NONE of these recruits are going to pick UF or FSU based on who wins or loses on Friday night.

In principle, no. But momentum absolutely is aided or stalled by the outcomes of certain games. I think 3 of our 2006 class commits came the night of fsu 2005. We want to appear to be trending. A loss does not help that cause, and arguably makes the case that the noles are.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
2 game losing streak wont help. i guess i should have put it more in terms of ending on a positive note going into ESD
facilities, check
coaching, maybe
building character/relationships, check
winning, tbd

3 out of 4 will help recruiting. FSU just happens to be next on the schedule

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads