Me too.
Cartoon Hello GIF by Looney Tunes

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Announcing here is only half the act. The other half is PM'ing me and asking me to delete their account (and yes, he really did that as well). That has happened 3 times in the past few months, and probably a dozen times since Gatorchatter was founded. Maybe it's their way of coercing me to beg them to stay or something.

For the future quitters reading this post right now, I don't delete accounts. Don't ask me to do it. Your posts are here until the end of time.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
Announcing here is only half the act. The other half is PM'ing me and asking me to delete their account (and yes, he really did that as well). That has happened 3 times in the past few months, and probably a dozen times since Gatorchatter was founded. Maybe it's their way of coercing me to beg them to stay or something.

For the future quitters reading this post right now, I don't delete accounts. Don't ask me to do it. Your posts are here until the end of time.

you should rename them:
Quitter 1: Mullens Anus (AKA Old Username)
Quitter 2: Chumps Nuts (AKA Old Username)

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Not sure how to post tweets or if its been talked about already but 1010xl Rick Ballou posted that he's hearing Sam Hartman is either coming to Gainesville or the draft next year.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’ve read Hartman is unhappy about something that took place there, and not only announced he was leaving but asked the coach to removed his locker.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure how to post tweets or if its been talked about already but 1010xl Rick Ballou posted that he's hearing Sam Hartman is either coming to Gainesville or the draft next year.

You should check out the “Possible Transfer QB?” thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wait? What?! was this in the TOS?
You know, it actually is.

12. You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your content in connection with the service. You retain copyright over the content.

TheDude

Jan 1, 2022
You know, it actually is.

12. You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your content in connection with the service. You retain copyright over the content.

The man’s at it again.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I liked YL. It was probably mostly the Spicoli avatar, but he also had very succinct posts. I don't recall him being particularly funny, but hell, there's enough of us wise-asses to carry that burden. You're welcome.

Well I, for one, am glad we’ve been able to keep you around. A solid mixture of wise cracks, humor and football knowledge. Very rare and I always look forward to your posts. Definite Top 5 in my book.

Wait, this is @GatorInKnox, right?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Well I, for one, am glad we’ve been able to keep you around. A solid mixture of wise cracks, humor and football knowledge. Very rare and I always look forward to your posts. Definite Top 5 in my book.

Wait, this is @GatorInKnox, right?
That's it, I'm out.

So if I understand this correctly, I send Ox a request to delete my account and he takes care of the rest and paypal's a prorated refund for the lifetime membership?

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I at least give him props for the correct usage of the word 'repugnant'. But I feel he missed the opportunity for maximum drama by omitting various colorful adjectives that could have driven home his righteous disgust and indignation more thoroughly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb