Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Well, when I was stationed in Montgomery, the most upscale downtown restaurant was called the Elite Cafe. Right down the street from the Capital. Pricey too. The reason I bring it up it because they pronounced the name E LIGHT. Maybe if we do the same it won't cause as much angst.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Well, when I was stationed in Montgomery, the most upscale downtown restaurant was called the Elite Cafe. Right down the street from the Capital. Pricey too. The reason I bring it up it because they pronounced the name E LIGHT. Maybe if we do the same it won't cause as much angst.
that's not so e-light!

PS We used that quote from Heartbreak Ridge a buzzillion times in the Army :lol:

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Ok gentlemen, let's take this military schit to the political forum. We talkin' recrutin' in here. FFS.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Ok gentlemen, let's take this military schit to the political forum. We talkin' recrutin' in here. FFS.
I was talking about Elite recruits for an elite university. Keep up bub. And ain't nothin' political about military stuff. Cold, dispassionate and unemotional decision making.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I tried to tell them
Suck Up Season 3 GIF by The Office

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
As a kid living on Gunter AFS back in the 70s and early 80s, I had to get bused all the way to Houston Hills. I really don't remember anything elite there but I do remember wondering why I had to ride a bus for an hour while passing about 3-4 other middle schools.

Sorry @oxrageous , I didnt see the get back on comment thing until after I replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.