Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Need some help

Your lack of punctuation leaves me to believe one of three things. A period would imply a statement and that you feel I need some type of help possibly at the psychiatric level. A question mark would with tell me you like my idea and are wanting to participate. An exclamation point would be in line with the first thought, but with more emphasis. If it’s option 1 or 2, I’ll take it under advisement. If it’s option 3, sorry, I work alone.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Your lack of punctuation leaves me to believe one of three things. A period would imply a statement and that you feel I need some type of help possibly at the psychiatric level. A question mark would with tell me you like my idea and are wanting to participate. An exclamation point would be in line with the first thought, but with more emphasis. If it’s option 1 or 2, I’ll take it under advisement. If it’s option 3, sorry, I work alone.
I actually ran through the scenarios as soon as I saw his post... and FTR, my analysis resulted in determining that a question mark could mean either 1) implied that you need help at the psychiatric level OR that he's wanting to participate.... there are a lot of scenarios...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll say this. If he delays the announcement the day before and ends up at miami, I will burn a building down. I feel like that’s fair.
office space stapler GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
As a neutral observer, I'm thinking it's number 1.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Well it started out as number 2 but I’m starting to lean more towards number 1.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't it be he's currently kidnapped and was able to type that into his phone before they took it away from him and beat him unmerciful?

Let's face it, only a Gatorchatter member would make a post in that situation instead of actually using the phone to dial 911.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Couldn't it be he's currently kidnapped and was able to type that into his phone before they took it away from him and beat him unmerciful?

Let's face it, only a Gatorchatter member would make a post in that situation instead of actually using the phone to dial 911.

He’s posted since then.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bingo. We've all seen those crime stories where the guy kills the girl and then uses her phone to post on social media for weeks.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I’d like to believe you. But you were the one that brought her up.

Like Ollie North, "I do not recall"...And there is that, "Forgiven not sinless" thing. You'll have to take my word on it...I promised not to post such arrogant drivel...I can PM you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Like Ollie North, "I do not recall"...And there is that, "Forgiven not sinless" thing. You'll have to take my word on it...I promised not to post such arrogant drivel...I can PM you.
If you promised to stop doing it, then stop doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb