Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the explanation. I'm still stuck in the Stamper/Spikes era. Looking back, even Siler was "slender", comparatively, but faster.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's been a lack of recruiting this.....

But Napier is going to have to dig out of it. No reason he couldn't add 15-20 pounds if he is still growing.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

No offense taken. Well, I don't annoy EVERYONE but yes some. Some of posters get tired of NO MATTER what happens, it's scrutinized to oblivion. And there are MANY who won't post here because of the few...many VERY knowledgeable...appear to take the attitude that Non-Sports Gurus need not post.

You yourself blasted me...accused me of never watching Napier at UL...basically calling me a liar. I live here...that's mocked also. Got all nasty...Y'all called me a snowflake...BUT let me post a scripture or say I don't like chasing the Elite Title and y'all get triggered. Good for the goose...NOT good for the gander...That's right...That goose controls the the pond.

Back to the topic before OX threatens to BAN me again...If y'all really want that...send back my Money and I'm gone.

Even the Sports media comments on the attitude here that Gator Nation (Chatter) is never happy. Tim Tebow commented on it...Chris Doering

This is Napier's first year...That give's many the red arse because of his offense....but you have no clue what it will be...
Like he said, we coached skills not talent...at UL we never got 5*. But the last coach couldn't see talent NOR coach skills.

Y'all scream we need LB...so we flip one (4*) now he's not good enough. We now have 17 2023 commits...~.91 avg...not good enough. Napier killed it in July...not good enough. Our Defense SUCKED...(Oooohhh what did the Bible thumper say?) under Grantham. So Napier building...His way.

And get this...Sunshine pumping and being positive BEFORE we have even played a game is frowned upon.

Maybe your right...This swamp may just hate the LIGHT

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Bored Monsters Inc GIF

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
6' 220 is pretty smallish isn't it? For an LB?
I would think that would depend his frame and weight history. If he has a frame to put on good weight, w/o losing speed, and has been steadily getting bigger over the years, that 220# could easily be in 225-230# range when he shows up on campus and bigger still by the time he ever sees the field. On the other hand, we have all seen early maturing guys who never got much bigger after HS.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
No offense taken. Well, I don't annoy EVERYONE but yes some. Some of posters get tired of NO MATTER what happens, it's scrutinized to oblivion. And there are MANY who won't post here because of the few...many VERY knowledgeable...appear to take the attitude that Non-Sports Gurus need not post.

You yourself blasted me...accused me of never watching Napier at UL...basically calling me a liar. I live here...that's mocked also. Got all nasty...Y'all called me a snowflake...BUT let me post a scripture or say I don't like chasing the Elite Title and y'all get triggered. Good for the goose...NOT good for the gander...That's right...That goose controls the the pond.

Back to the topic before OX threatens to BAN me again...If y'all really want that...send back my Money and I'm gone.

Even the Sports media comments on the attitude here that Gator Nation (Chatter) is never happy. Tim Tebow commented on it...Chris Doering

This is Napier's first year...That give's many the red arse because of his offense....but you have no clue what it will be...
Like he said, we coached skills not talent...at UL we never got 5*. But the last coach couldn't see talent NOR coach skills.

Y'all scream we need LB...so we flip one (4*) now he's not good enough. We now have 17 2023 commits...~.91 avg...not good enough. Napier killed it in July...not good enough. Our Defense SUCKED...(Oooohhh what did the Bible thumper say?) under Grantham. So Napier building...His way.

And get this...Sunshine pumping and being positive BEFORE we have even played a game is frowned upon.

Well said. This place just is what it is.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Nola, Ive made it a point to not really engage with you anymore because you spin out of control on tangents that wants to take me places I dont really want to go. Everything you wrote up above is based on your misunderstanding of what you have been reading and not really being able to understand what you are being told because you seem to get triggered easily. At least, that is what I see going on. I think you need to read what you are responding to a couple times before you reply. For example, I don't think there is a single person on this thread who has stated Robinson isn't good enough nor being at 17 recruits at .91 avg. Do you understand that Robinson doesn't play LB in high school much and the majority of his film he is playing SS? It is totally justified to have some reservations about him playing LB when he hasn't been doing it...much...on any film that we can see. What the guy has, and I think everyone here agrees, are the physical metrics, speed and is a hard muthafuggin hitter.

The point Im trying to make, you create a whole lot of the drama you feel like you are getting because you push people in corners by always making it a you vs them thing.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
And yet....ya'll quote and refer to specific things in his post, thus generating more response....yadda...yadda....rinse, repeat...lol.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015

Tldr

Bayougator

Aug 17, 2018
Some of the sites I'm on has the polar opposite of NOLA...they have a super negative guy who ****s on everything. They want that guy banned too.
This is like bizarro world for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator