Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I remember back in the early 90's the Gators lost out on a safety late in process that was projected at ILB. Would of love to have had Derrick Brooks in SOS's bump class and wear Orange and Blue!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
OKay @ltraz...y'all win I'll quit posting
I dont want you to quit posting. Wasn't my intention at all. I was just pointing out my perspective. It just seems from my view that you get a bit defensive with some comments that weren't really offensive to begin with, and then that starts an escalation that ends in you using fonts, colors, capitalizations and scriptures in your replies. Then in true message board chatter fashion, the masses start poking and eggin you on further.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I dont want you to quit posting. Wasn't my intention at all. I was just pointing out my perspective. It just seems from my view that you get a bit defensive with some comments that weren't really offensive to begin with, and then that starts an escalation that ends in you using fonts, colors, capitalizations and scriptures in your replies. Then in true message board chatter fashion, the masses start poking and eggin you on further.

I just want you to know, if he does in fact leave the board, it’s completely your fault.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I just want you to know, if he does in fact leave the board, it’s completely your fault.
seinfeld GIF by HULU

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Nah, NOLA, you should stay.
"It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's Fritters."

Last edited:

GatorCatsi

¡No más tacos gratis!
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2016
that's not so e-light!

PS We used that quote from Heartbreak Ridge a buzzillion times in the Army :lol:
Is that like "the best of the best of the best, sir!"

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
For the record. I love NOLAand what he brings to the table. On another note, I'd like to thank everyone for making burn 10% of my battery on all this bullshcit

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why would a single 4-star+ player EVER commit to South Carolina? I don't get that.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I remember back in the early 90's the Gators lost out on a safety late in process that was projected at ILB. Would of love to have had Derrick Brooks in SOS's bump class and wear Orange and Blue!
Would’ve saved Wuerffel a lot of fore-arm smashes to the jaw at the echo of the whistle and TBI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb